Chapter 1

In one of the rooms of an armory, a bunch of soldiers all line up as skeletal metal frames that were placed in hooks to keep them in place all open up.

As the Soldiers all head to their specific lockers in the armory and suiting up as those that were done, equipped all their weapons and gear as they head out to the Hangar bay

(Their outfit is not Green, change it to Grey Camo)

One soldier finishes up as he grabs his weapon, a IMR as he heads to the line of soldiers that are all geared up as they wait for their orders. He looks around and sees dozens of Battalions all heading to their zones. He was interrupted when one of the Soldiers grabs his shoulders.

???: Sightseeing as usual?

As the Soldier looks and sees another Soldier in the same gear as him as the face mask is covering their face.

???: Nah, usually are Ops aren't this big of a scale, wonder what the bossman has for us this time Vernal.

Vernal: Don't worry about it Merc, a big op means a big pay for us.

Mercury: True.

As they see one of the Soldiers head on top of the crate as he began announcing.

Branwen PMC Captain: Colonel on deck!

As all the Soldiers stand in attention as the Colonel heads to one of the crates as he nods to the Captain as he steps off. The Man is wearing the same gear as the men but he is holding his helmet on the side as everyone can see the face of the man, that man is Jaune Arc or Jaune now.

Jaune: Alright everyone listen up.

As the platform the Soldiers are all standing at begins to lower down in the Airship.

Jaune: We got reports that Atlas has pulled the plug. The Kingdom now has decided to raise themselves higher to get themselves away from the Grimm, leaving Mantle to rot into dust.

As all the Soldiers began whispering about this turn of events.

Vernal: Looks like those Pigs decided to leave us for dead, not surprised.