Chapter 9

Lisa: We have breaking new, an attack on Vale had just occurred yesterday

Lisa: We have breaking new, an attack on Vale had just occurred yesterday. Reports indicated that a small insurgence of White Fang had re-emerge and caused chaos in Vale, but was stopped thanks to the efforts of the Brawnen Corporation.

The TV Screen now shows footage of the Brawnen Corporation helping with the evacuation of the Civilians, you can hear the sounds of gunfire in the background.

Lisa: In other news, we have confirmed reports that the White Fang branch here in Vale has been eliminated. We were sent pictures of one of the leaders of the White Fang, he is a known serial killer in Mistral known as Tyrian Callows. The rest of the White Fang leaders have now been arrested and Sienna Khan will be in talks about discussions regarding the White Fang's actions. But today, thanks to the Brawnen Corporation, the people of Vale can roam around the streets of Vale safely, now that the threat of the White Fang is now gone.

The screen was shut off, as it's now revealed that Ozpin is watching the news in his Office with Goodwitch and Qrow.

Qrow: So looks like Raven and her boys did a good job out there.

Goodwitch: But at the cost of destroying parts of Vale, Qrow.

Qrow: Doesn't matter, heard they are reimbursing those who lost their shops and homes during the battle. The citizens won't be complaining about that.

Goodwitch: And the Council?

Ozpin: We're all fine with as well, they didn't care about the damage. Only that the Brawnen Corporation completed the task as promised and that they did. The entire White Fang branch in Vale is gone.

Qrow: But you seem upset about this outcome Ozpin, why is that?

Ozpin: Because Raven is getting more authority over Vale, Qrow. Due to her Corporation she can do whatever she wants and we can't interfere.

Qrow: And what do you want us to do? Find evidence about any of their bad business dealings? Ozpin, I hate to say this but Raven and her military boys are doing so much compared to what we done and what Jimmy hasn't done in a years. Hell, they are doing better than the 4 Councils combined.

Ozpin: But still Qrow, it's Raven. Who knows what she has plans for us, especially with Jaune on the helm, they may be planning something that we don't know of.

Qrow: You sound like Ironwood Oz, I don't want you pulling something stupid that will get people killed just because you are paranoid of Raven.

Goodwitch: And wouldn't you do the same Qrow, after all. Ruby is part of the Corporation.

Qrow: She's better of there then here, Raven even texted me that she was the one that dealt the final blow against Tyrian. Raven says she's proud of her.

Goodwitch: She's turning her into a killer.

Qrow: And what? Make her stay as that little girl that we babied so much? Look where it got her, stabbed in the back by her own partner. I'll make this very clear to you Ozpin, leave Ruby out of this.