Chapter 7

In one of the newly constructed bases for the Brawnen Corporation in Vale. Jaune, Adam, and Mercury are with Raven in one of the meeting rooms as they look at the footage they acquired at their mission in Mt. Glenn.

Raven: So this Cinder Fall has something planned and it's big.

Raven focuses on the screen and began thinking.

Raven: During her conversation with Torchwick she mentioned a Mistress, and from what she said about Tyrian and her bringing in more Grimm, their is no doubt about it that this is another one of Salem's plots.

Adam: If it involves Salem, should we increase the men in Vale?

Jaune: No, if we do. Ozpin will be suspicious of our actions. He already doesn't trust the corporation as it is.

Mercury: Then how do we solve this? If we're not going in guns blazing, what's the best option we have for this?

Raven: Easy.

As Raven pressed a button on a remote as dozens of images appear on the screen.

Raven: A snatch and grab.

The three of them all looked at the intel as the screens popped up in the table.

Jaune: So the satellites were able to pinpoint Torchwick's location?

Raven: Yes, apparently him and the White Fang were given this entire building to run their operations, how they got this. I have no idea.

Adam: The White Fang doesn't have the funds to acquire a building like this, this is the work of a possibly a third party. So we need to investigate on that matter.

Raven: Indeed.

Mercury: So what's the plan?

Raven: I want the three of you to infiltrate that building and retrieve Torchwick by any means necessary. I'll deal with the fallout concerning the Council and Ozpin if shit gets loud.

Jaune: No backup whatsoever?

Raven: Yes, this mission is only for our eyes and ears only. We'll come up with some cover story if they start asking questions.

Adam: I can deal with that.

Raven: Good, prep your gear. You'll be leaving at nightfall. It's time to introduce Remnant to Ghost Team.

Timeskip

Jaune and Mercury are in a rooftop, looking at the target building, the streets of Vale are busy as usual. For this mission, they are now equipped with stealth gear and have donned a mask, as this mission is considered to be a secret.

All affiliation regarding the Brawnen Corporation has been removed from their uniform, as the Ghost Team doesn't exist.

(Jaune's mask pattern is Keegan's, Adam's is Logan's and Mercury's is Merrick's)

As they continue looking over the rooftops, they see a bunch of Bullheads making their way to the Building.