Missed You....(os)

Continuation Part from today's episode......
(Epi no.665)

Anupama and Anuj went into their bedroom........

_____________________________

In the living room

Ye lijiye aapke liye kuch gifts and mithaiya saying GK handed over the gifts to kavya....

Jai Shree Krishna...... saying everyone left.....

Ha...ha...pata hai yaha Vanuu ne AB aur BB se kuch kaha vo bhool jao....lekin use khud bhi ye yaad rakh na chaiye...hai na...

Anupama helped Anuj change into his night suit......he was in the wheelchair.....during this when she was buttoning his shirt a lone tear escaped from his eyes and fell on her hand she looked up..... finding him teary eyes she cupped his face and asked him...

Anooj....Anuj....kya hua....aap kyu.....

Anu.....anu...mein.....

Boliye Anuj..... saying she stood and hugged him by side

Anu.... I'm sorry Anu...tumhe ye sab

Shhh... saying she placed her fingers on his lips

Nahi .... Anuj....aisa bilkul bhi mat boliye....she said in her cracked voice....cause she never wants that her husband will feel low... guilty and helpless......not even for second.....she doesn't want to dare to think in her worst nightmare that he is helpless.....no..... Never Ever......and if someone saying that then....
Dare they to say that she will destroy their existence....she will destroy everything....
She knows her man is a self-reliant type of person......she understood that on day one of their marriage.....
When she selected his clothes for wearing...but how sweetly he broke that rituals that she was following for the 25 years.... continuously....and no-one cares what is her choice......was she wanted to do that...if she doesn't then also she has to....
The lesson was given to her... by her mother and MIL....by so-called society......

Tumhe muje kush karne ke liye... ya phir apna Pyaar jatane ke liye ye sab karne ki jarurat nahi...mein apni chije khud se kar sakta hoon.....
Pyar jatane ke aur tarikhe bhi hote hai....
Jab muje tumse vo special treatment chaiye hogi mein tumhe kahun ga....hmm....

His words...she remembered them...her eyes filled.....A man who even didn't want to be dependent on his wife for cloth selection
He was.......she stopped she doesn't want to complete that sentence .... relationship has to be of two people were both live both grow....both exist....and both can breath
independently......but at some point, if one is happy then your partner has also right on your happiness....you share that...then why not your pain your misery.....your troubles....your hurdles ...
In their relationship, they both are one...MaAn.....
Not even Anuj Kapadia is allowed to say that......

Anu...tumhe kitni pareshani ho rahi hai... meri vajah se.....

Muje koi pareshani nahi ho rahi...apne jindagi ko khud se sambhalne me pareshani kabhi nahi hoti Anuj.....aur ha khabardar agar aapne aisa phir kaha to.....

Sorry.....

Nahi mein Surry...she realized she was scolding him....he smiled at his wifey lekin aisa mat kahiye ga Anuj.... please.....mein bardasht nahi kar sakti......
He just nodded his head

She laid him on the bed.... doctor came and checked him.....and assured her that he is fine...need not worry about anything..... saying the doctor left.....

When CA saw the doctor leaving her parent's room..she ran towards MaAn's bedroom and went near to Anuj

Mera baccha aaja... saying Anuj gestured her to sit beside him....