MaAn Date (part~3)

Anuj booked room in the hotel and told Devika that Anu is staying with him tonight so she would handle Shah's. Devika immediately agreed for it finally her idiot friends doing something normal saying she teased him.

Anu was little bit confused she agreed to stay with him tonight but what if things exactly turned like last night and they will end with embarrassment and making each other uncomfortable for long, even today there was strange silence growing between them she tried to talk him but as they went to college they got busy in remembering and recreating their college memories Anu also felt him uncomfortable around her all beacuse last night's stupidity.
But it really helped them because they would know their feelings, inhibitions and fears before they could start their relationship physically.
Anu's first question was what if he doesn't found her that much good in the bed?
She knew Anuj will never judge her but that harsh and cheap comments on her by Mr.shah in the past always triggered her and last night as well.
And if Anuj doesn't get pleasure from her but for her, to respect her feelings he never said anything to her She can't bear this embarrassment.

As that all thoughts raced in her mind she clutched his waist tightly.

Anu....Anu....

Huh.....ky...kya...kaha aapne....kuch kaha kya?

Anu mein kabse tumse baat kar raha hoon...abhi bike se to nahi karunga na jab girlfriend peeche hi bheti hai to. Kaha kho gayi Mohatarma!?

Kuch nahi bas vo aise hi.....vaise Anuj aap.. matlab hum kis jagah rukne Wale hai aaj raat?

Hm..surprise hai but tumhe achi lagegi vo jagah and Anu tum ok to ho na mere saath..
I mean raat me...I don't want to make you uncomfortable....so...

She roamed her hands on his chest and clutched him tight.

Nahi....aisa bilkul bhi nahi.....mein aapke saath sabse jyada Comphartable pheel karti hoon...

Ufff....mein gadi nahi chala paunga Mohatarma itne kas ke bhi mat pakdo ki me sab kuch chod hi doon.... gigling he grabbed her hand she slightly hit on his arm and lossend her griph from him.

They reached at The hillock Ahemdabad Hotel Anu looked at the hotel and she was quite excited and then she looked at Anuj.

Hum yaha Aaj raat rukenge Anuj?
Anuj smiled and nodded. As they entered in she looked at the lavish arrangment of the hotel and the constant smile on her face made him delighted.

Anuj took the keys of their room and they headed towards room.

Anu clutched his hand tight but as soon as she realised they were going to share same room and bed for whole night she shuddered and left his hand.

He looked at her puzzled by her behaviour she just shooked her head and smiled.

Chale Anu? Are you ok?

Ha....vo...chaliye....

As they entered into room Anu looked at the room it was big master bedroom, arrangment seemed like for dinner date with fairy lights it was quite refreshing and room smelled amazing like it was intentionally for mood changing and on the bed there were two boxes were present whole arrangement and his intense gaze aroused her more.

Anuj ye sab aapne mere liye!? She asked smiling

Nahi...nahi... Tumhare liye kaha GK ke liye abhi unki girlfriend aur vo aate hi honge....kaisi baatein kar rahi ho Anu ofcourse tumhare liye.

She smiled and lowered her head. Her cheeks turned red.

Ufff...Ufff..Ufff...

Anooojjjj.....