MaAn Date (Final pt)

Recap -:

I love you Anu.....saying he dipped his face in her bosom.

I love you too Anuj... finally she said he laughed with tears in his eyes....

She pulled him up and kissed his lips and looked at him that he would continue further but he giggled and asked her to do.

Muje nahi aata Anuj.... saying she scrunched her nose.

Acha sorry Anu....mein hoo na sab sikha doonga....but now muje tumse Pyaar karna hai....so.... saying he leaned to kiss her.

__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__

Cupping her face he leaned on and kissed her beautiful captivating eyes, Anu slowly wrapped her hands around his waist, kissing her nose he moved to her chin and kissed it with love, her fragile hand clutched his shirt making his heart beat faster, he asked her to open her eyes she was shy he kissed her forehead she slowly opened her eyes and saw him deadly close to her, thier faces were mere inches away from eachother, his uneven breath falling on her lips,her eyes went to his mole just below his upper lip,her desires increased to feel it with her plumpy lips, her hands slipped down to his stomach, roamed on his body moving up from her chest she touched his mole with her thumb, he gasped at her touch.

Anu lifted her face slightly up and looking at his mole,he closed his eyes, with beating heart she moved up placed her lips where he had mole,his hands travelled to her waist where he felt her hand fisting his shirt from front in anticipation.She closed her eyes and pressed her lips on his mole kissing his mole, his heart beat quicken it felt so beautiful, she slowly moved back and leaned on the bed and opened her eyes only to amke him more crazy, his eyes went to her beautiful soft petals like plumpy lips and his thumb touched them. he leaned on her lips to share their first kiss, her eyes closed so did his,as his lips touched hers her lips were warm and soft, They parted slightly allowing his tongue to slip inside.

Their bodies pressed together,he could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, Anu's chest heaved as he sucked her lower lip tentatively the smell of her perfume was dizzying. his lips caressing hers she moaned in his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hairs, his hands went down to her his squeezing and gripped it tightly she growled suppressing it he tilted his head and explored her mouth, lack of breathe Anu tapped on his shoulder and Anuj just pressed his lips against her breathing heavily, he looked in her eyes she smiled and closed her eyes.

Anu.....he asked her to look at him and she opened her eyes with all red in shyness. Anu breathed in as she saw his disheveled hair, his hooded eyes, his wet lips, his Adam's apple bobbing up with deap breaths as he looked down at her with faint smirk.

her Innocent bholuram Kapadia was looking damn handsome with eyes shining with hunger.

He came closer again pulled her in for a hug as he buried his face in her neck and kissed area in between her neck and shoulder " I love you Anu"....

Anu couldn't even form a words as shivers went down her spine with him over her neck. he brushed his lips on her soft skin before taking her flesh in between his teeth, he kept on nibbling, taking in between his teeth and sucking it, licking it, Anu kept moaning and squirming at time as his sharp teeth kept torturing her soft skin. His right hand squeezed her butt and she inhaled a shaky breath but he stopped in midway with his fingers sliding in her mouth and playing with her tongue, first she was hesitant but slowly sucked it in.
his lips rested again on her collarbone. he pulled her pallu away with his teeth and placed a featherlight kisses there. Her body was eagerly waiting for his touch as he pulled her pallu away, warmth spreaded all over her chest,
she squeezed his forearm and put it on her heaving chest and closed her eyes.