Broken Pieces Of Heart

Episode no- 685 continuation part...

Rakhi took kinjal and pari with her...
MaAn gose back to Kapadia House.....

____________________________________

After the shah house drama.... kinjal went with her mom..... Anu Anuj also left from there...
As Anu and Anuj came to the home.... Anu came into their bedroom and sat on the couch... Just leaned in that she heard CA's voice...

Mummy... Mummy...

Ha chutki.. mein yaha hoon.. andar aaja ne...bebli...

But she didn't come... Anu again closed her eyes.. and laid her head on the head of the couch...

After some time she heard Anuj's noisy voice... She immediately darted to the drawing room... She saw CA sobbing and Anuj holding her....

Kya hua... Huh... Anu... Saying Anu clasped. CA close...CA was continuously sobbing...

Anu..tum kaha thi... Choti ko aise akele chod ke kaise jaa sakti ho tum....tumhe uske paas hona chaiye tha na.. kitchen me usne apne haath jala liya.....

Haath jala liya..dikha.. saying she looked at her it was minor burn...

Anuj..vo...mein andar thi...muje usne awaj bhi lagayi thi...pat nahi kaise..

Anu.. seriously..choti ko kuch ho jata to...

Anuj..surri. Surri .... aage se dhyan rakungi..vo aaj itna sa...

Anupama please phele choti Anu ko dekho... BB attempted to stop Anu from telling....

Ha... Mera bacha dhika... Saying she looked at her burn....

Please Anu.. don't...choti tum chalo mein sula deta hoon.....Anuj told

Bb knew that Anuj was forgotten what happened in the Shah house also she interrupted...

Anupama tumhe dhyan dena chaiye..vo to acha hua mene dekha varna bachi ko kuch I mean bohot jyada jal jata uska haath..
Believing BB Anuj took CA with him and left...

Anuj meri baat to suniye...Anuj....

In The Bedroom

Anuj made CA sleep....Anu came into the room...
She struggled to talk with him...

Anu please....so jao....

She felt a pang in her chest....her eyes filled with tears....he went to the restroom...she sat on the bed and caressed CA's face and kissed on her wound...

Surri bebli... saying she kissed her forehead....

A few minutes later Anuj came back from the restroom.....in his phone notification came he saw it and when he was about to place it he saw a wallpaper picture with Pari Kinjal he smiled in the very next moment his smile vanished...he recalled the whole incident....he shut his eyes....

Ye kya kardiya mene Anu par bevajah gussa ho gaya....jab ki vo phele se hi itni pareshan thi muje ho kya gaya hai....Anu...Anu..he searched for her but she wasn't in the room....

He took his crutches and went in the drawing room......

Anu...Anuuu....kaha ho tum....Anu....

Hearing his voice GK came into the drawing room
Kya hua Anuj.....

GK aapne Anu ko dekha.....huh...vo kaha hai....

Nahi Anuj mene nahi dekha...kya hua sab thik hai na beta....tuje kuch chaiye to bol...

Nahi... Nahi Gk..Anu nahi mil rahi....GK aap andar choti ke paas rukiye na...

Ha..mein jata hoon...tu chinta mat kar Anu yahi kahi hogi....