His Broken Anupama Tara

Sun was sinking towards the horizon and the play was yet to end. The calm and seren evening,

"Aap bhapp!!!"

Giggles filled everywhere, She held the edge of her pallu and giggled again.

"bache hai kya aap!!"

Her feet start to ache after sitting continuously at one place for hours.
She pulled her legs up to her chest and leaned on the edge of the bench.
She tapped her foot as she heard smooth slow tunes in her mind and smile played on her lips.

"I love you Anupama.."

She nodded with a huge smile and kept tapping her foot, Her swollen eyes begging for sleep she shut her eyes tight only to open them wide to keep herself awake, She chuckled,

"Mohatarma..."

Few strands fell on her face as her hair wasn't neatly tied in choti but she didn't care anymore. She bit her lower lip as another scene played in her imaginary world.

"Itna maayke kon jata hai yaar!!!....."
"Tum aise daat rahi ho to muje husband wali feeling aa rahi hai"

She bit her lip hard,

"Ha to....voi pheeling aayegi ne..aur konsi pheeling aaaegi..."

she nodded and licked her lower lip which turned red, and her memory lane continued with his dreams. She kept recalling every moment she shared with him, with each passing second......
EVERYDAY......
At the same place, near the same tree near that bench.
She could see nothing but those memories His memories.....
She could hear nothing but those giggles and his laughter..... This was her routine.

She couldn't complain about the pain she used to feel sometimes in her head, The injuries she got due to abruptly falling at the time of walking. Bags under her eyes, her pale and dull skin and gained some more wrinkles on her skin, STILL she is alive with a broken smile on her face.

Now she doesn't used to cry much, no pain, no regret, no guilt.
There was HOPE in her eyes Her eyes were WAITING...
WAITING FOR HIM.......

"Meri najar hi nahi hat rahi...please..don't mind ha!"

She bowed her head down smiling and tucked a strands behind her ear. She chuckled again and kept looking. Man was watching her from the behind all silently.
She scratched at her neck due to her nupital chain, she scratched it more making her skin red. His brows tensed in worry he rushed to her and tried to stop her. He raised his brow asking her She showed her neck, that it was itching her.

He asked her to stop but she didn't. She held it and broke it immediately, it fell on the ground. She turned to other side and kept smiling looking at the sky.

"Mein bhi to tumhara hi hoon...."

She smiled and hummed.

"Anupamaa??" The man turned her towards him, she wasn't looking at him.
he held her chin made her look at him,

"Anupama?" He shook her, she looked at him and smiled with HOPE, she raised her brows with hope in her eyes.

"Aa...A..Anu...Anooj?"she struggled hard to take his name as it was the only word she used to say. she looked at him and looked around, whenever he used to talk with her she used to ask him same question with so much hope and he always broke her heart, he nodded in No.

She sat back on the same place and turned smiling while looking at the sky. He tried to hold her hand she jerked off and kept smiling.

"You bhapp"