Yes, Maybe, No! [Pt-2]

After some time, he seemed fine and was slowly regaining consciousness.

“Anu please mat jao... Yaar don't go please! ”
He said as she made him lay on the bed and sat beside him.

“Yahi hoon ne... Aapke paas.” she assured him and asked him to sleep, he closed his eyes.

A lone tear escaped from her eye, she wondered When will all this end and when will Anuj Aadhya and she be able to live in peace? Even if not with each other.

She had lost the hope them being together, she made herself remember it, learn it, accept it, and live with it that they're not going be with her, not in her Life.

When she left his house she was in mess, giving up on her life?? she couldn't ! She knew.

She reached at her mother's place but she knew it was just going to trouble them also she wondered if it's actually her who is the problem in everyone's life.
Her mom asked her to live with them but she refused for the sake of their mental peace she didn't want to be reason behind their insult in the same mohalla the people who did same thing with her when she came when Anuj left her.

Nahi maa....ek baar sach me galat hota hein insaan ke saath dusri baar bhi ho sakte hein lekin baar baar se ho to galati us insan ki hi hein! Galati meri hi hein! Pheli shadi ke baad agar dusri shadi bhi kharab Hui hein to galati meri hi hein maa!
Sab mujse ussi najro se dekhenge, pata nahi tuje kitni baate Sunni padegi tuje bhavesh ko!

Muje kisi samaj ki parva nahi hein Anu ! Meri beti mere Ghar me hi rahegi!

Kaise rahegi maa??  Anupama laughed her mom got scared looking at her state, she looked so disturbed and in pain but that strange smile on her face.

Anu kya hua hein beta ?? Tu theek hein?? Kanta reached to her and checked her.

Anupama held her both hands and stopped her,

Pata hein tuje yaha se aa rahi thi abhi aurte mere bare me baat kar rhi thi! Vo baju wali sarla kaki bol rahi thi ki iske aane se humari Bahu betiya bigad na jaye aur vo Meena ne kaha isse aadat ho gayi hogi pati badlne ki is baar kis aur Ameer ko phasayegi, na aapne pehele pati ke saath reh payi na dusre pati ke saath na bacho ko sambhal payi. Kya pata kal ek aur aadmi phasa le......

She was continuously blabbering that she heard about herself.

Anu chup ho ja kya bol rhi hein ye sab tu??? Kanta shook her.

Vo... Vo... Vaha ... Pe... She trembled as she spoke further ek aa.. aadmi... Usne ..... yaha.. she touched her shoulder feeling disgusted.
aisi aurte is mohalle me nahi aati aur aana hein to apna mooh chipa kr aana aise... Kanta trembled as Anupama continued. Aise taane aisi baate roj roj seh nahi paaungi maa mar jaungi ghut ghut ke mar jaungi.....
And that was the last day she stayed there after that kanta decide to leave that place and they moved out of the ahemdabad.

But kanta saw anupama struggling more, day by day she was dying from inside. At a times it was hard for kanta to handle her at nights when Anupamaa used to suffer from panick attacks and nightmares.

Anupama had stopped going out she didn't even want to see the sunlight coming in house, she used to close all the doors and windows.

And one day Anupama lost her mother. It had only been a few months since they shifted. And everything changed in her life.

Her new Life started in a way she had never imagined and now she's  here. Infront of her love of life who's going to marry someone else and she was sitting on his bed where he'll share his bed with his would be wife A new memories, new beginnings new whispers, new happiness!  And her being there was not good thing she thought.