.:2:.

George sat in the water, smiling happily.
"I'm enjoy this." He leaned back, his smile growing.
"I'm having fun"

Dream growled, leaning back.
"Sure." He was unimpressed.
"YOUR. Having fun."

The younger pups were clinging onto dreams head, not wanting to go into the water- gripping both sides of his head.

Karl chuckled, looking over at Sapnap- going through the same situation.
"You know they can swim..? They have there floating gear on." He pointed to calix.
"And I mean the older ones."

"Yeah- yeah." Sapnap carefully picked calix up, placing him the water.
"Cmon calix- go swim." He made sure he was placed in the water.
"Go be energetic! Go be a child."

Calix whined before beginning to paddle over to Karl.
"No!" He whined, reaching for George.
"Da!"

Karl chuckled, picking calix up.
"I don't think calix wants to swim." He held the pup up, out of the water.
"I think he just wants to be held right now."

Calix laid in Karl's arms, snuggling happily.

George's smile grew, seeing calix cuddle into Karl's chest.
"Aww- calix swam!" He giggled, sitting up straight.
"That's so cute!"

"I wish I could just drop these two into the water so they can learn swim, but I can't cause they can't swim because there so young." Dream grumbled, having an unimpressed look.
"Stop biting me tallie-" he waved his hand at tallie.
"Stop it."

Elio cuddled into dream whilst tallie was biting the top of the alphas head.
"Scared.."

George rolled his eyes before his attention turned to zuma, seeing the pup swimming around Dream happily.
"Awww." He felt happy.

Zuma giggled, doggy paddling around- he was happy.

The few sat in comforting silence as they watched zuma swim around- well- until ponk decided to strike up a conversation between the alpha and omega.

"Sooo... what's  the plan for the wedding..?" Ponk spoke up, holding his pup in his arms.
"I'm quite curious now." He was excited to see one of his closets friends get married.
"And I'm also quite excited!"

George looked over at Dream.
"We've had some discussion on it- we just haven't had the time to settle down and talk about it." He anxiously chuckled, looking back at ponk.
"But let's not make this our main discussion for right now-"

He didn't want to make things awkward talking about it in front of everyone- he didn't want the conversation to be about him and the wedding.. it made him feel like he's taking up the entire conversation.

"And why not..?" Dream cocked a brow, glancing at George.
"I think now would be a good time..? Cause we can get there opinions." He spoke softly, tilting his head.
"See what they think..? Y'know..?"

George lightly nodded, looking at zuma swim happily.
"If you want to talk about it then I will." He was nervous cause he didn't want to mess anything up as it would be there special day..
"I just didn't know if you wanted it to be a secret or not when we-"

Dream tilted his head- noticing the anxious look on George's face... he was most likely paranoid.
"George.. we don't need to rush this." He smiled, lightly nodding.
"We have time."

"Yeah- I know, just anxious." George sighed, his smile growing.
"We've all been through so much." He hummed, looking around.
"And.. I just- I don't want the one day that's important to be ruined."

Karl and ponk both glanced at each other before smiling- looking back at George... they could tell he was scared about the day.

"It's okay to be scared about getting married." Karl hummed, nudging George's side- holding calix happily.
"Your just nervous."