.:18:.

George shuffled in his bed, reaching for the blonde.
"Darling..?" He mumbled, trying to find Dream.
"Darling are you awake..?"

After a few moments, George fluttered his eyes awake, seeing that the blonde is now gone.

George sat up, looking over at the time.... It's was 10 in the morning.
"Jesus.. I slept in again." He ran his fingers through his hair.
"God ... I've been sleeping in a lot recently."

He soon slid out of bed, stretching his arms in the air before walking towards the door... they must be downstairs.

"Dream must be down stairs with the pu-" as soon as George opened the door.. he heard commotion.
"What the hell..?" The omega grew curious...

He quickly made his way down stairs of there new home- did something happen downstairs..?

George soon could clearly understand what the commotion was.
"What the-" he peaked around the corner.. seeing Dream and all the pups struggling.
"Fuck..?"

"HOW DO I WRAP THIS?!"

George leaned against the door frame.. he'd rather watch then help.
"Pfft.." he giggled.

.: Dream and George POV :.

Dream struggled to wrap the gift.
"How does George do this?! It's so fucking annoying!" He tried taping it down but ended up fucking it up.
"Fuck!"

Zuma giggled, holding up.. probably what was the best wrapped out of all the presents.
"I wrapped my gift for mama!" He giggled.

Dream looked over, seeing that zuma did a better wrapping job then him.
"Thats nice zuma-" he held in his pride- as it hurt that a pup can wrap gifts better.
"Very fuckin nice.."

Elio and tallie both played with a bag, giggling- they also picked out something for George- they don't know what it was but just picked it .. and Dream put it in a bag.

George smiled, maybe he should help a little.
"Your all having fun." He walked over, crossing his arms.

Dream jumped, looking up at George.
"Heh-" he awkwardly chuckled.
"Morning love."

George noticed all the tape and attempted wrapping covered all over Dream.
"Not very hands on I see." He giggled softly.
"Your taping it backwards.."

Dream groaned, slouching back.
"I don't do house thingys- I prefer doing work then this." He looked forward.
"I hate wrapping."

"Oh? So you prefer doing work then spending time with your family..?" George sat down across from the blonde, humming.
"I see."

"No! I didn't say tha-" Dream was cut off.

"Mama!" Elio held his arms up, wanting to be picked up.... He obviously has a favourite.
"Mama! Mama!" He smiled.

"Good morning Elio.." George picked the runt up.
"How are you?" He rubbed the knuckle of his finger on the pups nose.

Elio smiled, holding his hands up.
"Mama!" It's the only word he knows.

George hummed, resting the pup on his chest.
"So what is all..... this-" he looked over, seeing a bunch of sparkly bags and... decently..? Wrapped presents.
"Oh.. fun."

"Since I fucked your birthday up.. I decided to make it better today!- even if I can't wrap for shit" Dream smiled, looking over.
"I invited some people over later to celebrate- not a lot of people but close friends."

George smiled, looking back at Dream.
"Thank you." He rubbed Elio's back.
"You've been busy I see."

Dream quickly nodded.
"All of us have- some of the pups picked things out for you.. and some toys for themselves." He rubbed the back of his head, being mindful of tallie sleeping in his lap.
"You should probably change into something more appropriate for visitors.."