.:3:.

George laid in bed, watching the blonde walk over with something in his arms.
"Huh..?" He perked his head up, blinking.
"Did something happen..?"

Dream carefully sat down, lightly rocking Elio.
"Shhh- and no." He spoke softly, turning to George.
"Elio doesn't like the new room situation just yet.. and I don't have the heart to be like other parents and force them back into his room."

Elio whined, nuzzling In dreams chest, soon purring as he went to sleep in dreams chest.

George smiled, sitting up faintly.
"We can teach them a different way.. we can have them get used to there room." He yawned, stretching.
"We can play with him and spend time with him in there until he's used to it.... Like what we did with tallie when she was getting used to calix."

Dream carefully laid down.
"Yeah- tallie isn't very social, she likes doing her own thing and doesn't like people." He let Elio sleep on his chest.
"But Elio- he likes to stay with people."

"Mhm.." George nodded, laying comfortably.
"Now.. I'd like to sleep."  He snuggled into dreams side.
"I am tired.."

"Alright George."
Dream nodded, laying down comfortably.
"Goodnight you two.." he rested his head, slowly drifting too sleep.

"Goodnight dream... goodnight Elio." George yawned as he drifted too sleep, getting comfortable.

.: George POV :. Midnight.

The two slept peacefully- sleeping comfortably or well- dream was.. George couldn't sleep.

George fluttered his eyes awake, glancing around before his attention focused to the nightstand.
"Again...?" He checked the time, slowly sitting up.
"Why do I keep waking up at midnight."

"Mama!"

George jumped, glancing over at Dream.
"Huh..?" He rubbed his eyes, yawning.
"What's wrong..?"

Elio peaked over Dream, seeing George across the bed.
"Mama!" He tried crawling over the alpha but was stuck in dreams arms.
"...help..?"

Elio was stuck in dreams arms- the alpha was turned onto his side, his arms over Elio as it seemed he was trying to protect him in his sleep.

George chuckled, carefully reaching over and picking the pup up.
"Cmon Elio.." he soon cradled the younger.
"Let's let your dad sleep."

Elio happily gasped as George held him up.
"Yay!" He held his arms up, giggling- he was happy George was awake.
"Mama! Mama!"

"Shh.." George carefully slid out of bed, nuzzling Elio.
"Let's stay quiet until we get out of mamas and daddy's room." He kissed Elio's forehead.
"We need to let your father sleep."

Elio nodded, giggling.

George carefully made his way out of his room, closing the door behind him whilst he carried Elio.
"Now, what are you doing awake little one." He glanced down at the pup.
"It's way to early.."

"I- want-" Elio struggled with his words, whining.
"Too-" he struggled to speak new words.

"It's okay Elio- don't strain your words." George made his way too the upper living room, holding Elio carefully.
"Just- say small words what you want to do,"

"Mov- movvv-" Elio was trying his best to speak.
"Move-"

"You wanted to watch a movie..?" George's smiled grew, adjusting Elio in his arms.

Elio quickly nodded, sitting up.

"Dream spoils you all with movie time way too much." George chuckled, making his way towards the living area.
"I'll put a movie on for you, just for tonight cause you can't sleep.."

Elio had a happy look.
"Yay!" He was extremely happy to go.

George carefully place Elio on a playmat,
"Be careful Elio, don't move far whilst I'm turning the tv on." He ruffled the pups hair.
"We need to be quiet cause your siblings are sleeping."

Elio nodded, looking up at the tv as George turned it on.

George turned the tv on and kept low volume.
"I'm going to lay on the couch, if you want something you can always get my attention." He made his way over to the couch, carefully sitting down.
"Alright..?"

Elio nodded, looking up at the tv.
"O-Kay mama." He smiled.

-

George laid down happily, stretching.... He's always dreamed of this... having a family of his own that doesn't judge him for being an omega and getting to spend time with all his pups.

He just wasn't expecting it too be with an alpha mafia boss- but he isn't complaining, he loves his mate.

But George was about to lay fully down until he heard faint- crying.. was that one of his pups..?
"Hm?" He quickly looked over, seeing Sam walk down the hall groggily- not really paying attention.
"Oh?"

"Shh.. shhh..." Sam looked- exhausted, trying to calm Luana down.
"It's okay- don't.. cry-" he yawned, rubbing his eyes as he tried calming luana down.

"You alright..?" George cocked a brow, seeing how tired and frustrated Sam was.
"You seem stressed as hell.."

Sam looked up, slowly shaking his head.
"No- I'm not." He quickly looked down.
"I don't know what to do- she won't stop crying and I'm exhausted.."

George stood up, walking over too the two.
"Being a new parent is rough.." he gently brushed luanas hair out of her face.
"She's just hungry- you can make her a bottle in the kitchen- I made Dream put extra food in there for the pups when there hungry."

Sam sighed, lightly nodding.
"Thank you..." he yawned, nudging luana as he had a grateful look.

"Having pups is hard work.." George lightly chuckled, glancing up at Sam.
"I'm guessing your night watching while ponk watches them during the day."

Sam nodded.
"Yeah.." he made his way over to the smaller kitchen next to the living room.
"Ponks been exhausted as well and I wanted to let him sleep in-"

"Dream was also pretty exhausted during night watch- but we switched back and forth." George hummed, his smile growing.
"Your body will get used to it over time.. but I recommend switching with ponk every once in awhile."

"Yeah.. it's just- hard." Sam carefully held luana as he set up a bottle for her.
"I can't see how you manage three..." he carefully adjusted luana.
"I can't manage one."

"More like 2- zuma either likes to help out or tallie is asleep minding her business." George looked over at Elio, his smile growing.
"Elio's the only troublesome one judging by his size and how small he is... we just need to keep an eye out."

Sam nodded, having a huge sigh of relief as luana calmed down.
"Oh thank god.." he sway luana side to side faintly.

George chuckled, walking back towards the couch.
"I'm putting on a movie for Elio, you can watch with luana if you'd like."

"Yeah.. I'd like that."

Total word count: 1204

eE