.:30:.

"You were right- she is alive-" Dream ran his fingers through his hair.
"You were completely right!" He nearly lost his breath.

George faintly growled, scrunching his nose.
"No.. really? Wow.. I wouldn't have guessed" He huffed before making his way towards the closet- making his way inside before closing the door.
"I told you in the car that she was alive in the first place."

The brunette just needed to change into his sleeping clothes.

"I know- and I should have believed you right there and then." Dream sighed as he spoke to himself- soon glancing at zuma on the bed... his eyes widened- maybe he shouldn't talk about that now.
"Oh, hello zumie? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with calix." He furrowed his brows- only slightly confused.

"I had a nightmare..."
Zuma cuddled into the blanket.
"And Uncle Karl said that calix had to stay with him tonight... so uncle sappy brought me back." He whined.. sniffling.

Dream frowned.. it was probably due to ace still being alive- and they thought it was best zuma stayed with them.
"Well don't worry zumie, you get to spend tonight with us." He made his way next to zuma, ruffling his hair.
"We can watch a movie or ask your mother for a game to play."

Zuma quickly smiled, soon nodding.
"Yay!" He giggled.
"Movie!"

After a few moments- George walked out of the closet.. tossing his old clothes in a pile.

George glanced up, seeing the two.

"Zumas spending the night with us." Dream softly smiled, rubbing the tops of zumas head.

George was still pissed off at dream.
"I know.. he had a nightmare, so I allowed him to stay in here tonight." He was wearing shorts and a tshirt.
"Since he couldn't stay with calix today."

"I heard." Dream ruffled zumas hair, giving George a soft glance.
"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." He reached over, grabbing his laptop from the side table before bringing it towards zuma.

He was going to put a movie on for the pup whilst him and George talk... it will at least distract him.

George scrunched his nose... he was pissed... severely.

Dream set up the laptop for zuma, putting a movie on for him before getting up.
"I am truly sorry." He whispered.

"I am really hurt Dream by this." George spoke in a calm tone... he didn't want zuma upset.
"I told you she was alive, I wouldn't have made it such a big deal unless I knew it was her for sure." He sighed faintly.
"But you didn't believe me.."

Dream nodded, having a soft gaze.
"I know.." he made his way towards George.
"I'm sorry that I keep doing things to upset you...."

George just let out a small sigh once more.
"I don't even know why I keep forgiving you at this point.. I've forgiven you so much." He pinched the bridge of his nose, mumbling under his breath.
"I'm honestly just not in a good mood right now..."

Dreams gaze sorrowed as he nodded... he understood why.
"Well- maybe we can-" he was cut off.

"I don't want to hear anymore ideas about doing anything right now." George held his hand out, shaking his head.
"I don't want you to be going all out trying to make me happy." He mumbled.
"It just- makes it seem that you're trying so hard to gain my attention when you have it already."

Dream slowly nodded.
"Okay.." he felt bad.. all he wanted to do was make George happy again- like he used too.
"I just want you to be happy again."