One: Roman

⚠️as the description says this book goes right into the trigger warnings so through this entire thing the warnings will be rape/kidnap/murder/self harm and torture. Please do not continue if those trigger you⚠️

***15 years ago (Roman is 8)***

"Oh come on! It's simple, you are the evil that wants to over throw me; the king!" He giggled as he whacked his brother with a toy sword.

"No Roman, that's not funny anymore. Why am I always the evil one..." Remus started crying. "It's like you actually hate me..." Remus ran off and Roman slid down the slide about to run after him when a man approached him tossing his cigarette to the ground.

"You know, I can help you find a villain if you'd like." He smiled. Roman looked after his brother and then back at the man.

"I mean...I don't....I'm not allowed to leave the park." Roman started backing away a little afraid of the man in front of him.

"Come on, not even to come with me to a real castle??" He asked. Roman went to run away but the man grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the park and towards a black van.

"Please! Please stop it! I want to go home!" Tears flowed down his face as he was thrown into the back of the van and the man climbed in behind him throwing the doors shut. Roman coward away as much as he could.

"You will refer to me only as Daddy, and you will refer to my house as your home. If you say anything I don't like I will punish you, do you understand me King?" Roman shook his head and backed even further away.

"Y-You're insane!" He slapped Roman and Roman screamed.

"Shut up." He tied Roman down and gagged him. Roman started crying heavily as he left the back of the van. He just wanted to go home.

***Now (Roman is 23) ***

Roman bit his lip and looked at the clock on the side of the couch. He should have been home by now to unchain Roman. Where was he? Suddenly the door opened and Roman looked up. His kidnapper walked in and he gulped down his pride and smiled.

"Daddy? Will you unchain me now?" He asked. His kidnapper walked over and slapped him.

"I'm leaving again, I have something I need to do." He pulled out a syringe and Roman backed away a little.

"I-Ill be good! You don't need to use that!" Roman stared at the syringe scared. Whenever he uses the drugs Roman would be knocked out for hours.

"My plans can wait actually..." he giggled. He walked over and unchained Roman. "Bed." Roman nodded and walked over to the bedroom, taking off his clothes as he walked used to the routine.

"W-Will you be gentle?" Roman asked. He laughed as he shoved Roman to the bed.

"When am I ever?" Roman slammed his eyes shut as his kidnapper immediately started raping him. He pretended to be into it just as he always did. His kidnapper suddenly slowed down and leaned into Roman's ear. "I am getting you a child, and you will take care of him. And if you don't behave I will kill him in front of you understand me king?" Roman felt tears fall down his face.

"I-I understand Daddy." Roman mumbled. His kidnapper shoved himself into Roman one last time, finishing.

"Good boy. I'll be home soon." He got up and put clothes on. Roman got up and went to put his clothes on but was stopped.

"D-Daddy?" Roman shakily looked at the hand on his arm.

"I want you to go shower, and then make supper. I'll be home after. No funny business." Roman nodded as his kidnapper left. He walked over to the shower and stepped in. He immediately started crying as he sat in the water. He hasn't kidnapped anyone other than Roman in years. Why the hell was he about to go after a kid!?