Two: Remus

***15 years ago (Remus is 8)***

"Mommy! I can't find Roman!" Tears flowed down his face.

"Honey he's probably playing hide and seek." Their mother put down the cookies and looked up. "I'm sure he's here somewhere."

"No I left him at the park! But that was hours ago!" Remus started crying. "I thought he ran after me...I found this at the park." Remus handed his mother Roman's sketch book and toy sword. "He never leaves these behind..." his mother immediately called the police.

***Now (Remus is 23)***

"Fuck!" Tears flowed down his face as he held his husband. "It's Roman all over again! No! I won't accept this! He isn't gone!" Remus held the sweater in his arms tears flowing down his face. "He's playing a prank on us!"

"Remus, hun...I'm sorry."

"Janus he can't be....he can't be kidnapped..." tears flowed down faster. "Just like Roman..."

"We'll find Virgil Remus, he's a smart kid." Remus looked at the officer.

"He's fifteen, please he can't be that hard to find!!" The officer sighed.

"We don't know who kidnapped him, we have no description." Remus shook his head and held the sweater tighter.

"Please I know he's young and you guys assume he's a runaway but Virgil would NEVER leave me and my husband...please he's been missing for almost two weeks now! You have to know something by now!"

"We are doing everything we can." Remus and Janus left the station and Janus sighed.

"Remus, it's not like with your brother we'll find Virgil okay?" Remus shook his head as tears filled his eyes.

"I'm scared and you are lying to me! You know it janus!" Remus started walking away. "I'm walking home." He wrapped his own jacket around himself as he continued to walk. He reached a gas station a few miles later and walked in getting a hot chocolate. He sat outside when he saw a van sitting at one of the pumps. (A few hours have passed since he left janus)

"Now run over...to that van!" Roman giggled as he ran in that direction. Remus immediately ran after him catching him before he could reach it. He caught a glimpse of the painted mirror before looking back at Roman.

"Got you!" Roman laughed.

"Yeah but I will always win."

Remus dropped his hot cocoa in shock. That van was there the day Roman went missing. He looked around and slowly walked over to the van. He ran his finger along the painted mirror. He peeked into the van before he could stop himself, spotting Virgil's hand painted backpack thrown into the back. His eyes widened and he went for his phone only to drop it.

"Shit..." he went to grab it but someone stepped on it.

"Find anything interesting?" The man asked. Remus got up and glared at him. How did he even get near him without him hearing!?

"Where the fuck is my son!? You god damn maniac!" He chuckled.

"If you come quietly, I can bring you to him,Remus."

"How do you know my name?" Remus asked. The man rolled his eyes.

"Well, do you not remember that day your brother was kidnapped?" He asked. Remus had tears in his eyes. This was the man who kidnapped his brother!

"Is he alive?" Remus asked.

"Of course he is, but he's not the same person you remember."

"Of course he's not! You kidnapped him fifteen years ago you psycho!" Remus looked back at the gas station then over to the man. "Take me to my son, and my brother you sick fuck."