Chapter VII: Out of his mind

You downed the shot in your hand, turning your attention back towards Arthur and Charles. "I don't know", you say, "I guess I'm just worried about the tribe." You decided to head to Valentine for a drink, after you came back from the reservation.
Arthur furrowed his eyebrows. "We all are, but I think it's more than that, Y/N. What connection do you have to the Wapiti?" You look into your glass, not too eager to answer the question. "It's a long story. He saved my life, Rains Fall did. I ain't letting him down. Not when Dutch has such a fool's mindset."

Charles nodded, taking a swift shot. "What do you mean?" Sean was surprisingly sober, you were happy that you could actually have a proper conversation with him. "Got the feeling he's planning something", you answer, looking to your feet. 
Arthur sighed. "I guess we'll head back to see what he's getting up to. See you two back at camp", he said, motioning Charles to follow him. 

"So", Sean started, and you could feel his confidence building up, "How about we rent a room upstairs?" You looked at him, raising an eyebrow. You chuckled and grabbed him by the waist. "You smug motherfucker."

Sean and you slowly parted from your passionate kiss, so you could unbutton his shirt. Your hands were shaking, your breath unsteady. Sean put one hand on your head in a reassuring manner. Finally you got the piece of fabric off of him and practically threw yourself at him. You crashed your lips onto his and deepened your kiss as he put his hand down your pants. You shivered and moaned into the crook of his neck, tensing up.

 He shushes you before starting to stroke your hard member. You find your hands starting to explore his upper body, leaving his kiss to bite his neck. He groaned and pulled his hand out of your pants. You desperately missed his touch, but instead of whining you got down onto your knees to start unzipping his pants with your teeth.

 Sean's breath started to quicken as you pulled down his clothing, revealing his boner. You smirk to yourself before taking it into your hands and slowly start circling the tip of his dick with your finger. He moans, bucking his hips into your hand. You smirked to yourself, finally taking his lenght into your mouth. You started licking his shaft, to free him of his precum. 

You wake up to Sean spooning you, groaning as you try to get out of bed. "Morning, sunshine. We need to head back to camp. It'll look suspicious when we arrive anyways, no need to drag that interaction out", you say as Sean throws the covers over his head. 

"Mr L/N, Mr MacGuire!", Dutch greeted you, "It's good to see you. Both of you. We will need as many guns as we can manage." Your eyes widen. "I thought we only wanted to negotiate", you start, but Dutch cut you off.
"No, son. That's what Eagle Flies wants. If we want to go about this efficiently, we will strike now. Leave them dazed in the dust, then we can rob them." 
"Rob them? That was never part of the plan", Arthur joined in. 
Van Der Linde looks at Arthur, visibly upset. "It is now. Have some damn faith in me, will you?" 

You saddled up as every gunslinger in the gang prepared for the attack. It was going to be one hell of a day and you all knew it. As you finished tending your horse you and the others mounted up and followed Dutch through the forest. "Now, I want you to stay strong through all of this, you understand?" 
The gang answered with a series of confirmations, leaving Dutch satisfied enough to keep quiet for the rest of the ride. You weren't far from the reservation now. 

"Mr Van Der Linde", Rains Fall stepped out of his tent, "I see you've brought your men. Good, we will need all the support we can get."
You could hear Bill scoffing in the back, however you chose to ignore him. "We truly appreciate your allyship."

You blurred out the conversation between the two men. All you could think of was how Dutch was going to wreck this mission. Even though he wanted you to believe it was an easy way to make money, you quickly adapted to the reality that in the West, a "social call" was never just a social call.  

You rode together with Rains Fall, contemplating wether or not you should tell him about Dutch's plan to rob the soldiers. You knew you owed him, you promised him that you would do him a favor some day. "Sir", you began, getting a hold of the chief's attention, "I believe Mr Van Der Linde desires this to be less of a social call, more of a-" 
You were interrupted by the gang sprinting towards the soldiers in the distance, aiming their guns at them.