Gozu and Mezu Attack!

Yamcha and Okra take a step forward as they notice a sign. 'Welcome to Paprika Town' the sign says. Yamcha smiles, "We're finally here," he walks forward, entering into the small town.
"It didn't even take us a day," Okra says, following Yamcha's side.
"Good thing. If it took any longer, we could miss them coming through. According to the map, the trail they were taking takes much longer to get here than just walking. If I'm correct in my calculations, they should be here at this very moment!" Yamcha says, walking through the town and looking around.
Okra smiles, "And we'll get the dragon radar back."
Yamcha nods, "That's right."

Chapter 4: "Gozu and Mezu Attack!"

Gozu and Mezu both hide behind a building of the town, watching their surroundings. 2 dots beep on the dragon radar that's being held by Gozu. Gozu quickly looks down at the radar and smiles, "This is it, Mezu! 2 dragon balls ripe for the takin'!"
"Hehehe, the boss will be so proud of us. She might even give us our own beds!" Mezu says.
Gozu places his finger onto his lip, "Shhh! Here come the 2 that have one of the dragon balls!"
Bulma and Songoku walk through the town's main road. Many eyes of the town stare at Songoku and their unusual appearance. Songoku looks at the citizens with confusion before looking up at Bulma, "Why is everybody staring at me? Do I have something on my face?"
"No, dummy. They're staring at you because you look like a monkey," Bulma says, looking down at Songoku.
Yamcha and Okra themselves hide behind a building, watching the two. Okra looks confused, "When do we get the radar?"
"I don't want to cause too much of a scene, so I'm waiting for the perfect moment to snatch it and run," Yamcha says, moving forward to tail the pair.

"How long will it take for the motorcycle to fill up?" Songoku asks Bulma.
"It won't take that long, but I'm getting a new set of clothes," Bulma says as she looks down at her clothing, which is covered in dirt, "The mud flaps of that motorcycle were horrible. Ruined my favorite pair of white shorts."
"Just do what I do and wash them in the river," Songoku says with a chuckle.
"That's disgusting, Goku," Bulma says as the pair walk into a clothes shop. She turns to Songoku and tosses him some money, "Go get some food or something. I'll be back."
Songoku smiles as he grabs the money and walks off, "Okie Dokie!"
Yamcha smiles, "That's it! I can snatch the dragon balls while she's changing."
"What about me, Yamcha? What should I do?" Okra asks, looking up at Yamcha.
Yamcha looks down at Okra, "You stay out here. Get ready to make a run for it. I'm guessing her motorbike is at the gas station. When I grab the radar, we'll make a break for it and steal it."
"We're gonna steal it?" Okra says, unsure.
"Hey, they destroyed my motorbike. So it's fair game that I get to take theirs. And besides, I lost the mobile home in the river," Yamcha says, turning to the clothes shop.
Okra quickly sits down, "I'm so hungry right now."
"So am I, but we'll get food later. Just stay here and don't draw attention to yourself. The last thing we need is that monkey kid with her getting in the way again," Yamcha says as he walks towards the clothes shop.
Okra goes wide-eyed, "Monkey kid?!"

Yamcha enters the clothes store and immediately spots Bulma picking out some clothes. She grabs a white tank top and a pair of blue jeans. Yamcha sneaks around, hiding behind sets of clothes as Bluma walks towards the changing rooms. The bandit smiles as a bulge in Bulma's pocket catches his eye, "Bingo," he continues to follow her until she enters the changing room, closing the curtain behind her. Yamcha quickly rushes up to the curtain. He reaches to pull it open but then hesitates. He blushes as he realizes she's gonna be changing in there, "Come on, Yamcha. Just peak in there, find where she puts it, and then take it when she's not looking.

Yamcha carefully pulls the curtain a small bit, peeking in to see that on the table in the changing room are Bulma's shorts, just within arm's reach. Yamcha turns to Bulma and sees that she isn't paying attention, focused on zipping and buttoning up the pants she's trying on. Yamcha swiftly reaches his hand and grabs the shorts. He pulls them out of the changing room and quickly reaches into the pocket. His eyes light up as he pulls out the dragon radar, "There you are," he carefully slides the shorts back into the changing room and makes his way out.