chapter 6

A.N/ So sorry the last chapter was SO SHORT! I promise I will make it up to y'all with this chapter! Check out my story My Country Boy!

Not proof read

Chapter 6

My dad's alive? He didn't die? He was just kidnapped? These thoughts swirled through my head.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"There's not much we can do, dear." My mom replied.

"I can look for the pack. I'm future Alpha. I have connections." Luke said.

"That's great and all, but are you forgetting April, we moved around a lot. So they wouldn't come find us. Now they've found us." Mathew said.

"That's why we moved around so much?" I asked.

My mom nodded.

I was getting light headed. All this new information filling my brain and clouding my thoughts.

"I'm gonna go lie down." I mumbled, trying to stand up.

"I don't think its safe for you guys to stay here. You need to move into the pack house. At least until we find the guys who did this all." Luke said.

"But what if we can't find them?" I asked.

Luke didn't answer me.

"I have to inform my father about what's going on." He said. He walked into the hall to call his dad.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked mom and Mathew.

"We knew you wouldn't take to it well." Matt said.

"So you just let me believe he was dead?" I asked, my voice getting higher.

"We thought he was dead too!" Mom said.

"But you had forgotten to mention the part that he got kidnapped!" I shouted.

"We did that for your safety! Don't you dare blame mom!" Matt yelled.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DIDN'T KNOW! EVEN YOU KNEW!" I shouted back at him.

"Do you think it was easy on mom to have lost her mate? Huh? All you're thinking about right now is yourself!" Mathew said rudely.

"Well because I'm the one who got slapped in the face and now has stitches in my arm!" I shouted.

"This isn't all about you! Why don't you just grow up and stop acting like a child!" Mathew shouted back.

I stopped. Mathew realized what he said and his face instantly turned to regret. He knows I hate being treated like a child or being refered to as one. Yeah I'm over reacting. But wouldn't you if you just heard what I heard?!

"April, I-" he bagan but I cut him off by running upstairs.

I slammed my bedroom door and fell onto my bed, bursting into tears.

I couldn't quite wrap my head around it. Dad's alive?

If this all happened when I was 7 that means it was in North Dakota this happened at. But there's one thing I REALLY don't get. If this happened in North Dakota, a complete different state, how did they find me? Why did they give the note to ME? It would have made more sense to give it to Mathew.

But why me?

They knew I was going to be at the club. How did they know that? Did they follow me?

I broke out of my thoughts when a soft knock came on my door.

"April?" Luke asked.

He opens the door a crack and peeks in.