Chapter 14

A.n/ I am so insanely happy I've reached over 9,000 reads! Thank you guys! Not proof read

Chapter 14

A week later after hopping out of the shower I looked in the mirror. My mark has healed. It looked so neat! I now officially belong to Luke.

I stared at the mark for a bit before getting dressed. The week in the tree house has been uneventful thankfully. We've been safe. Tyler and May visit sometimes to bring us food and up to date with pack news. But it wasn't the same as being home. I wanted to see my mom and my brother. And Taylor and Nolan.

After drying my hair I walked into the living room where Luke was. I sat on the couch and cuddled up with him. He was watching Knowing. Creepy movie, if you ask me. But still very cool. Who doesn't like aliens??

"What do you want to do today?" I asked as the credits came on.

Luke yawned. "I am so tired."

I tapped his nose. "Okay, you go to bed." I said.

He nodded sleepily and stood up and walked into the bedroom.

Now I am alone. Nothing to do. Ugh I'm bored!

Hmmmmm.. There's a patch of wild flowers just beneath the tree house. I could get some and be back in a flash. I smiled to myself and went to get a hoodie. After slipping on my Toms I walked out the door. Oh no, here's my least favorite part. This damn rope ladder. It is going to be the death of me some day. I sighed and threw the ladder down. I slowly made my way down. Once my feet touched solid earth I exhaled. I hadn't realized I'd been holding my breath.

There's the flowers! Oh they're so pretty! I sat by the flowers and breathed in the scent. Mmmmmm lovely! I carefullly picked a few and then put them in a vase I brought down. Shit. I forgot to send down the bucket. I looked at the vase in my hands and then at the ladder. Hmmmm. This will be difficult. But I can do it! At least I hope so.

A painful whack to my head broke me out of my thoughts and everything went black.

--------

"She's waking up!" A voice said as I slowly opened my eyes.

I blinked a few times to clear my vision. Two boys stood in front if me. Tall, buff looking fellows. Oh no, not this again! Kidnapped again? Ughhhh! Why did I go down and get flowers. Flowers. I wonder if the vase broke when I fell. It was my favorite vase. Oh get a grip, April! You just got kidnapped and you're thinking of a vase? What a dummy. But hey, I liked that vase.

"Hello, little darling." The bigger of the two boys said.

I scowled at him. Little darling? Pfftt. Suck it, nimrod. Yes, I still use words like nimrod. 

I tried to sit up but a throbbing pain in my skull kept me down. I put my hand on my head.

"Dammit, did you have to hit me so hard?" I growled.

"We had to make sure you were knocked out." The slightly shorter one said.

"Understandable." I mumbled.

The men looked at each other and I took this time to study them. There was a shorter boy who looked to be around 19. He was not short though. He was probably 6ft. He had jett black hair and bright blue eyes. He had that bad boy goth look. With his hair swished to  

one side and his snake bite piercings. I have to admit, snake bite piercings are pretty sexy. Whia, seriously April? This guy kidnapped you. The other looked to be around 20. He was  

big. Like 6'3. He had brown messy hair and brown eyes. Nothing too interesting. Not nearly as attractive as the other.

"Can I gett names?" I asked.

The boys looked at me. "I'm Jacob." The taller boy said. I snorted. "Is that funny?" Jacob asked in fury.

"Your name is Jacob and you're a werewolf. I think its funny." I said.

"It is kinda funny, Jake." The shorter one said.

Jacob slapped him.

"Ouch! Anyways, I'm Drake."

"Well, I would say it's nice to meet you, but its not." I said.

Drake laughed. "I see your point."

"Boss wants to see you." Jacob said.

I eyes him cautiously. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a dark room and chained me to a chair.  Here we go again..

A couple minutes later a man came in.

"Well, isn't it just lovely to see you again, April." He said.

"Yeah whatever. Hi Evan." I said.

"You were sneaky. Running into hiding after I killed your mates dad. Tsk, Tsk, not very smart to run from me. It took  me a while to find you."

I rolled my eyes. "When Luke finds you, he will kill you. Make no mistake about that."

"Hmmmmm, I don't think so. I killed his dad. I can easily kill him too. Of course I'd have to kill him before I kill you. Then you can watch him suffer and it will break your bitchy little heart. Then I'd kill you. A slow and painful death that has you begging me not to kill you. But of course, I'd kill you anyways. Oh I'm so excited!" He said.

"Touch my mate and I will kill you." I growled.

"If I remember correctly, who got beaten to a pulp last time? Oh right, it was you. Who had the last laugh? Me. Yes, me. I always win." He said.

"Rotten piece of-" WHACK!

Pain shot through the left side of my face as his hand slapped my cheek. It felt as if a million tiny needles were being placed into my skin. I cried out in pain.

"I always win." Evan repeated.

"Bastard..." I mumbled.

"Anyways, As I was saying! I have some one who might be of interest to you." Evan said darkly.

He shined the light onto a chair. A man was sitting in the chair all beaten and bloody. There was something familiar about him.

"Dad?" I whispered.