Chapter 7

A.N/ I am so insanely happy! This story has gotten almost 300 reads! Thank you guys so much! Not proof read

Chapter 7

I awoke on the cement floor. I slowly opened my eyes.

I groaned. I hurt all over. I looked down at my legs. They were red and had dried blood splattered all over them.

Evan seems bipolar.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asked from the cell next to me.

"I hurt all over." I said.

"You have a nasty black eye." She said. My eyes shot open.

"Ugggghhh who does that jerk think he is?" I asked.

"He thinks he's very powerful. Because he is. He's the Alpha of Dustwork pack. "

"Wait, are we in North Dakota?" I asked.

"No, silly." She said.

I looked at her strange.

If we're not in North Dakota, then I guess he brought his whole pack down to my town.

Uggghhh I've got to get out of here!

"How long was I knocked out?" I asked.

"About two days." I shot up.

"Are you serious?"

She laughed a little. "I'm only joking. You were only asleep about 5 hours."

I sighed.

Rob came in and shoved a tray under my cell and one under Taylors cell.

"Eat up. That's the only meal you're going to get." He said then walked off.

I looked at the tray. It looked really gross.

Some kind of stew I think. But it smelt awful. There was a small piece of bread with it.

I looked over at Taylor to see she was scarfing it down. Wow this must be the only meal a day.

I looked at the stew again.

Well, I need my strength.

I slowly brought the spoon to my mouth and took a bite

My eyes started watering. This taste horrible! But I ate the rest anyways. I saved the bread for last and ate it slowly.

"What the hell is this?" I asked Taylor.

"Lizard stew." She said.

I gagged. Poor Lizard.

"Is that what you always get?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"We only get Lizard Stew every other day. On the other days we get fried snake. Which taste a lot better." She said

Stewed Lizards? Fried Snakes? What kind of sickos are these people?

A door opened from somewhere and Nolan came in. "Hey gorgeous." He said to me

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Would you like a change of clothes?" He asked.

"You- you're offering me a change of clothes?" I asked in shock.

He nodded his head.

"What's the catch?" I asked him.

"I get to dress you." He said with a wink.

"Then no way." I said.

He laughed. "I'm just kidding. You should have seen your face! There us no catch. I bring the clothes to you, and you get changed." He said.