Chapter 20 (The Wedding) Part 1

A.N/ Heey guys! This is it! The wedding chapter! So, I am sorry I haven't been on and updating. Life kinda sucks right now, so yeah. Lol But I've losing soooooo many readers! That makes me sad :( I used to get around 1,000 per chapter now I'm lucky if I get 20 reads. Sad, sad, sad. :(

Chapter 20

Luke POV.

There she stood.

April was at the end of the aisle in her wedding dress. She looked stunning! Her dress was flowy but was tight in all the right places.

Oh great, now I sound like a girl! You know what? I don't care. It's my wedding day and I'm staring at my gorgeous bride.

I'm bound to get nervous and act weird.

The band struck up the music and she gracefully walked down the aisle. With Matt leading her down.

It's a shame that Dad and her dad can't be here, But Mathew was more than happy to walk her down the aisle.

His face lit up when April asked him.

I looked at April and smiled. I couldn't help but smile.

I was about to marry the love of my life! My mate, my girl, my everything. She looked at me with such happiness it made me smile bigger,if that's even possible.

------

April POV.

One, two, three. One, two, three.

I counted my steps. I was trying to keep it graceful and not do a faceplant.

I looked at Luke. He had the biggest grin on his face. My heart did a little jump in my chest.

This was it. The big step. I. Was. Getting. Married. I squealed in my mind and did a mental happy dance.

I am going to marry my mate and we'll spend the rest of our lives together. We'll have our life together. Grow old together.

Let me tell you, I CAN'T WAIT! I smiled at Luke and his smile became impossibly bigger.

I looked at the people in the pews. All of our guests. They stood and looked at me, joy written all over their faces.

I looked over at my mother. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and a big smile was on her lips. I smiled at her and she gave a little wave.

I looked at all of my friends from school who were in the pack. Logan, Mark, Joey, Josh, and Jason. They all had big smiles on their face.

I looked at Sarah and she just scowled. Remind me why she's here again? Oh yeah. Sadly, she's in our pack and the whole pack was invited to the wedding. I rolled my eyes at her and kept walking.

I turned my head towards Matt. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and turned my head towards the aisle.

We were almost to the middle. Which means.... A smirk came on my face as the music suddenly changed.

"DUN DUN DUN.... Another one bites the dust!" The music blared and the guests started laughing.

The song continued to play as Matt and I danced down the aisle. We were all laughing. My wedding just started and I'm having a hell of a fun time.

We continued to dance down the aisle until we reached the front. The music stopped and Matt kissed me on the cheek and walked to the side. I let out a shaky breath and stepped up across from Luke.

Luke must've noticed how nervous I was because he gave me a smile and my nerves instantly flew out the window. I smiled back at him and relaxed.

"We come together today to bring this man and this woman together in marriage." The preacher started.

He said a bunch if stuff but I wasn't really paying attention. My attention was fixed on Luke. He was looking at the preacher as he talked.

I smilled as I took in his appearance. He was wearing his tux and he looked mighty handsome in it. His hair was perfect and on his feet was orange converse to match mine. He looked over at me and smiled when he saw I was smiling at him.

"Please join hands as we say the vows." The preacher said. Luke took my hands in his and my whole body was instantly warmed. All nerves floated away and I was filled with content and joy.

After saying the vows and putting our rings on, the preacher spoke up.

"If there is anyone in this room who has reason that these two should not be married please speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone turned their head to look at Sarah. Her eyes widened when she realized what they were implying.

"Well! How rude!" She said getting up and stomping out. Everyone laughed and I heard Luke chuckle. I laughed and looked back at Luke.

"Well, I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride, sir."

I giggled at how the preacher respected Luke as an alpha and added "sir" to the end.

Luke lifted up my veil and smiled at me.

He leaned closer and the song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes started playing.

His lips touched mine and the guests cheered and clapped.

"Get some, Luke!" I heard Joey shout. Then I heard a slap and Joey shouted "Ow! What the hell, Matt?!"

We pulled away and Luke pressed his forehead to mine. "I love you." He whispered.

I smiled. "I love you, too."

We turned to face everyone and Luke grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle together. Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I smiled and we walked out.

Next step, the reception.

A.n/ I know I was gonna do it all in one chapter, but I decided to split it into two. Part 2 will be out soon.