Chapter 21 (The Wedding) Part 2

A.n/ Part two!

Oh. My. Gosh. You guys are fucking amazing!! I get on Wattpad today because I haven't been on in a while and this story has reached over 20,000 reads! Plus I got so many votes and people following me and adding this story to their reading lists. Oh my gosh! You guys are so amazing! Thank you so so so much!!

Also, check out my friend Lifeless_soul stories!

Not proof read

Chapter 21

The music was loud. I could make out every word from the hallway.

"You ready, Mrs. Smith?" Luke asked me. A smile lit up my face.

"Damn right I'm ready." I said. Luke laughed.

Then the MC spoke up. "Okay, ladies and gentlemen! Let's welcome your Alpha and Luna, the new Mr. And Mrs. Smith!" He shouted and we walked in. Everyone cheered. I laughed in pure joy. Today was just so perfect. We walked through a bunch of balloons and to our table. Every few seconds we'd get stopped so someone could congradulate us. We smiled and thanked them.

Once we sat down we looked out at the ballroom. It was stunning. The lights were dim but tbe room was lit up by blue and white stage lights. On the wall was a banner that said "Smith Wedding" . On each table was a centerpiece of carnations. My favorite flower. And by the flowers was small tins of mints that had "A+L" on them. It all was beautiful.

"And now is the newly weds first dance!" The MC announced.

Luke and I stood up and walked to the middle of the dance floor. The song we picked started up.

"Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean.

We danced and it was beautuful. Luke whisper sang the chorus words in my ear.

"And I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor. We can go slow, or make it go faster. Down through the woods and out through the pasture,long as I'm with you, it really don't matter. Climb up in my lap and drive if you want to, girl you know you got me to hold on to." And he stopped singing mid chorus and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." He said.

I smiled at him and nuzzled my head in his neck. "I love you, too."

After our song was over everyone was welcomed to dance.

We danced, we partied.

"Sexy and I know it" was blaring through the speakers and everyone was going crazy. May and I were jumping around like maniacs. Who said you can't be crazy at your wedding?

"I'm gonna go get a drink!" I shouted to Maggie over the music. She nodded and kept dancing. Well,really she was just hopping around and pumping her fists in the air and kicking her feet everywhere. She accidently kicked a few people through a few songs.

I made my way through the crazy dancing guests to the beverage bar.

"And what for you, Mrs. Smith?" The bar tender asked.

"Just some water, please." I said politely.

He nodded and gave me a glass of ice water.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Are you having a good time, Mrs. Smith? I seemed to have lost you on the dance floor." Luke said.

"Yeah. Lost in all my fantastic dance moves!" I said.

He laughed. "Fist pumping in the air and jumping like a frog does not count as dancing,my dear."

I pinched his arm. "You're just jealous. You wish you could dance like that."