Chapter 2

Neil brakes the silence between them and asks
Neil: "Have you ever felt really out of place? Like you don't belong here?"
Aarohi was taken aback by his question but decided to answer it.
Aarohi: "It depends Neil. I've felt out of place many times but it's how you see it. I feel people don't or won't understand what I feel, how I'm feeling or what I do and don't. That's why I like to remain silent. It's just that it's hard to change an option of yourself which has already been created. I just try to understand myself and my feelings cause you are going to be alone in life and you are your only companion."
Neil simply nodded at her answer.
Aarohi: "Why are you asking this? That too to me?"
Neil: "I don't know Aarohi, I really don't know. I feel I'm lost in this giant world."
"Neil.." Aarohi took a deep breath and kept her hand on Neils hand and said
"Find yourself, in this crowd, understand yourself, your needs, your wishes, your future, your goals, your everything. It's your life Neil, your the main character, there is nothing wrong in thinking about yourself and living a life. Also just because your a chamgardar that doesn't mean you will remain upside down your whole life, either you turn yourself around or turn the whole world"
Neil was taken back by her words and was just speechless that Aarohi was this mature. He always thought of her as an immature person who just doesn't like her sister but instead she is a caring person who actually put some sense in his brains.
Before Neil could say anything Aarohi's pager rang and immediately left for the hospital without saying anything to Neil. Neil made a mental note to thank her later.

After Aarohi left, Neil just sat there thinking of what Aarohi said, it wasn't wrong. He never actually thought of himself and realized it was high time to actually thinking about his life. A life in which he was the main character. Neil was unknowingly smiling at Aarohi's words.
"I should start to think about my life. Thanks for the advice my chipkali. Wait a minute why did I call her my chipkali? God I think I'm too confused. I should go back to the hospital now." Neil thought and left the cafe.

"God I just left him there at the cafe. He was so confused and I just left. How could I do that, atleast a bye. One minute why is this chamgardar stuck in my head. I had to save the patients life which was obviously more important that talking to Neil then why I'm feeling guilty about it? Should I talk to him? What ofcourse not, who will go and talk to him that chamgardar. But should I talk..." All these things were going on in Aarohi's mind while she left the operation theatre.
She was going back to her cabin and she saw Harsh sir scolding Neil for something. "God again new drama. Is this a hospital or a daily soap" thought Aarohi as was trying to hear their conversation. She came closer to hear what she heard made her furious.

Harsh: "Just because we share the same DNA that doesn't mean you will start having rights on me and all. Stay in your limits Neil. You still are not a Birla, you are an orphan and will always remain one. Now I told you get the files ready an hour ago. Are they ready? No right I knew it! You are good for nothing. It was my mistake to make you join this hospital"

Neil had forgotten about this task assigned to him and was really disappointed by himself. He was almost in tears then he remembered what Aarohi said "it's your life Neil start thinking about yourself." Before he could say anything to Harsh sir someone stood up for him.

Aarohi: "Sir, I'm sorry, I had asked Neil to collect a patients urgent details before her emergency surgery. I didn't know you had asked him to do something"
Harsh: "It's okay next time do it on time"
Saying this Harsh left the place.
"Why I stand up for him? That is so not me. Also why did I apologize for him? What is going on with me? I need to go home and rest." Aarohi thought and was about left the place.

Neil: "Aarohi?"
Aarohi turned and said "huh?"
Before Neil could say anything Abhimanyu came near Neil.
Abhimanyu: "Aarohi don't try to come near my brother and manipulate him as well. Just because he is sweet that doesn't mean you treat him like the way you treat Akshara. Understand?"
Aarohi just nodded and left the place without saying anything.

Precap: Aarohi and Neil on a date?