Chapter 6

"Seeing Aarohi crying just broke my heart. I couldn't see her like this. It was absolute torture to hear Aarohi cry and with me not being able to do anything about it." Neil thought about this while just holding Aarohi and letting her cry.
After sometime, when Aarohi was ready to let go, she let go of Neil and stood up staring at him. Just right then it started to rain. Neil quickly went and sat in the car as he didn't want to get wet. When he sat in the car he saw Aarohi was just standing there, she didn't move an inch. Neil kept calling Aarohi but it seemed like she couldn't hear anything. Aarohi just sat on the floor, she didn't even care about her dress. Neil quickly got out of the car and ran towards Aarohi. He kept his hand above his head to cover his head and said "Aarohi, what are you doing? Get in the car, you will get sick."
Aarohi still didn't move an inch. She was just staring at the hill. "Does time really heal things? Why is the truth so hard? Why Neil? Why!"
Neil's eyes widened like they were about to pop out. Neil was too shocked to even respond. He didn't even know what to reply. He just sat next to her and looked at her. She was still staring at the hill. Neil kept opening his mouth trying to say something, but he himself didn't know what to answer. They were both soaking wet. After a couple of minutes, Aarohi looked at Neil with moist eyes. Neil looked at her and they were both just looking in each other's eyes and heads to find answers to the questions that were in their heads.
They say the opposite attracts, but what about two similar people? They say that any two people will have something in common? Can pain, past, sufferings be common ground? Can two people who have the same sufferings and going through the same pain be common ground? Can these two people heal each other? Does time actually heal things or do we just stop caring after some time? Can these two people leave their past behind them? But is that actually possible? But it's also true that we are who we are because of our past. We can't leave our roots.

Precap: Neil and Aarohi trying to understand their feelings.

I know it is a short chapter. I've been caught up in a lot of things in the last few days. Hope you enjoy yourself.