Chapter 3

"Why did bhai say that? Is she really that manipulative? No I don't think so. But bhai doesn't say things simply also right? What no the Aarohi I met today was not manipulative, she was asking me to find myself."
Bhai interrupted my thoughts by telling me to go home.
Abhi: "Neil let's go home now, it's getting late now ma will be waiting for us"
Neil just nodded and went home and had dinner but was lost somewhere. Even he didn't realize what he was eating and just left after eating to his room.
Manjari: "Something is bordering him. I hope everything becomes back to normal soon"
Abhi: "Don't worry ma he will be alright. I'll talk to him"
"That Aarohi must have told him something to upset him. That girl I say" Abhimanyu thought and got interrupted by Akshara who was telling her about her day.
Akshara: "Abhi what happened why are you so lost"
Abhimanyu: "Nothing I was just thinking  about Neil. I don't what your sister told Neil that he become so lost ."
Abhimanyu was still unaware of the fact that Aarohi saved Neil
Akshara: "Abhi don't say that. My sister Aarohi isn't like that. She wouldn't have said anything. You know she was the one to save Neil yesterday from falling in the pit? She saved him and brought him home. You should be grateful that she was there at that time."
Abhimanyu was just speechless but still refused to believe Aarohi didn't have any selfish reason to do anything.

Neil was just lost somewhere. Then he remembered something someone told him which brought a smile on his. The certain someone's words were triggering in his mind. "It's just that it's hard to change an opinion of yourself which has already been created." These words were just suck on his mind and then he thought "Have people actually made an opinion about Aarohi? She is really like the way bhai said? Then why did I feel she was actually sweet and caring? I shouldn't let other opinion on her affect mine. She helped me a lot and even stood up for me in front of Harsh sir which wasn't even necessary and on top of that lied to defend me. I couldn't even tell bhai the truth of what happened. Since when did I become like this. I should talk to bhai and clear this out. God I didn't even thank Aarohi for the advice in the morning and then for saving me from sir. Should I apologize for bhai's words? I think it's best to talk to her and clear everything. It's high time Aarohi is known for her true self? Will she show me the true her? God why is this girl so confusing and why doesn't she leave my head?" All these thoughts were running in his mind and he fell asleep.

The next morning being a Saturday was a holiday for Neil as well as the interns on the hospital. He decided it was the best to meet Aarohi and talk to her about everything. He texted her
Neil: "Hey! Good morning"
Aarohi: "Hello"
Neil: "You free tonight for dinner?"
Aarohi: "Huh?Why are you asking me that?"
Neil: "Wanted to talk to you. Also treat you back since you paid for the coffee last time."
Aarohi: "oh ok! Yeah I think I'm free unless I get any urgent work from the hospital."
Neil: "Oh, dinner tonight?"
Aarohi: "Fine, since you are so desperate for meeting"
Neil: "Yeah sure Miss.Goenka. See you. I'll text the location later"
Aarohi: "ok"

"Why does this chamgardar want to meet me?"
"Aaru, come have breakfast" Badi mumma called her and she went and had breakfast and now was just chilling at home with brothers. It was around 4 in the evening when Neil text her the location.
Neil: "Miss. Goenka see you at 7:30 at xyz restaurant."
An instant smile appeared on her face unknowingly which was not unnoticed my her Vansh bhaiya.
Vansh: "Aaru what happened why are smiling so much?" He started tensing her and then Aarohi become nervous and just blabbered something.
Aarohi: "Nothing Bhaiya, really nothing. Oh by the way badi papa remember Smitha? My college friend she is in town and I'm going out with her for dinner"
He just nodded and Aarohi just went upstairs and was just smiling.
"Why am I smiling that too for meeting this chamgardar? And why did I lie about meeting him? What is wrong with me"
She was just thinking this and another thought came in her mind. "Now that I've used Smitha's name, I've to call and tell her"
She called her
Smitha: " Hi Aarohi, long time? What news?"
Aarohi: "Hi smith! Nothing it's just I lied that I'm going out with you today for dinner. You know my family right? Please just cover up for me okay? Thank you I love you so much."
Smitha: "God Aarohi you and your excuses, whatever I'll cover up for you but I need to know everything about that guy your meeting"
Aarohi: "Smith nothing special about him whatever okay bye I've have to get ready and go. I love you"
Smitha: "Bye! I love you too"
After struggling for an hour on deciding what to wear, Aaru decided on wearing a beautiful dress with heals.

Aaru's dress

Aaru's dress

Aarohi left for the restaurant.

New character introduction:
Dr. Smitha Nayak
She is smart, strong, independent and caring girl. She is from Bangalore and is currently doing her internship at a hospital in Bangalore. Aarohi and Smitha were roommates in her MBBS degree. She is a ambitious women who will become Aarohi's support system in many ways. Loves Aarohi and is a true friend. Wants to become a Neurologist.

Smitha Nayak

Smitha Nayak

Precap: Aarohi and Neil's quality time.