Chapter 9

Kairav informed everyone at the temple about Aarohi's health.

Kairav: "Mimi, I'll stay with Aaru tonight and bring her back home tomorrow. Don't worry okay?"

Mimi: "Okay beta, you take care and bring my daughter back home soon."

Kairav was sitting next to Aaru reading a newspaper and Akshara walked in.

Akshara: "Bhai, how is Aaru?"

Kairav: "She woke up and had some water, Abhimanyu said we can't give her any food today. She is sleeping now."

Akshara nodded and said, "Bhaiya, do you need anything?"

Kairav nodded no

Akshara: "Bhaiya, I'm going to go home now, I'll come back tomorrow morning. If you need anything call me immediately. Okay?"

Kariav: "Yes Akshara you don't worry and go home. "

Akshara left.

After some time Neil comes into the room.

Neil: "Hi, how is Aarohi doing now?"

Kairav: "She is doing better now Neil."

Neil: "That's good. By the way, Bhai, did you eat dinner?"

Kairav: "No, I'm not hungry Neil, plus I can't leave Aaru alone here."

Neil: "Bhai, you don't worry, go home have dinner and come back. Until that, I promise I'll stay here and call you if she wakes up. Come on Bhai, it's just a matter of 2 hours."

Kairav thought for a minute and replied "Okay Neil, I'll eat and come, call me if you need anything okay?"

Neil nodded and Kairav left the room.

Neil sat on the hospital chair and held Aarohi's hand.

Neil: "Why did you scare me like this chipkali? You have no idea how scared and worried I was. I thought something happened and I won't be able to see you again. Don't ever do that again. I can't see my Aarohi like this. Get better soon I need my friend, my..."

Neil paused for a second to think "what am I saying? My Aarohi? Wait a minute, yes she is my aarohi, my best friend who understands me. But is she just my friend? Why do I feel she is more than a friend?" Neil looked at Aarohi and said aloud.

Neil: "You have no idea how much you have confused my brain, Ms Goenka. Please wake up and asks my questions. I'm not going to leave you alone anymore okay?"

Neil felt a slight squeeze in his hand and saw that Aarohi squeezed his hand like she was trying to reply to his voice. Neil smiled and said

Neil: "The feeling is very Mutual I know Aarohi. Once your alright, we are going on an official date, I promise."

Neil looked at Aarohi who smiled in her sleep.

At Goenka house

Manish: "Kairav what are you doing here? How is Aaru? Is she alone there?"

Kairav: "No, Aaru is not alone, Neil is with her. He only forced me to come and eat something. I'll go back to the hospital."

Mimi: "Oh yes, we forgot about your food Kairav, sorry. Come have food it's hot."

Kairav: "No problem Mimi, I understand."

Kairav had dinner and was about to leave for the hospital.

Mimi: "Kairva beta, tie this thread on Aaru's hand. Guruji has given it to her. It will protect her. There are two in this, if Neil is there tie one for him as well. He is always there to help us let god protect him also."

Kairav: "Ok Mimi, I'll do it. I'll go now. You all don't worry and sleep properly okay?"

Everyone nodded and said bye.

Hospital

Neil was getting bored, he tried to get up from the chair but Aarohi held his hand and didn't let him go. He just smiled and sat back on the chair. He started to feel sleepy and slept off keeping his head on the bed and not leaving Aaru's hand

Copyrights: https://www.dreamstime.com/tired-exhausted-asian-woman-fell-asleep-bed-hospital-took-care-mother-all-night-daughter-sleeping-image208794418

Neil's posture. 

Kairav came back and saw Neil sleeping her Aarohi's bed. He smiled and went inside and slightly tapped Neil's shoulder and tried waking him up.

Neil woke up and saw Kairav and realised that he slept off.

Neil: "Oh sorry, bhai I slept off. I didn't even realize it."

Kairav: "It's okay Neil, oh by the way Mimi sent this thread from Guruji for Aarohi and another thread for you."

Neil: "For me? Thank you, Bhai"

Kairav took out the thread and was going to tie it on Aaru's hand when he noticed Aarohi holding Neil's hand. He kept looking at it. Neil noticed Kairav not moving and turned to see Aarohi still holding his hand. Neil awkwardly smiled at Kairav and removed his hand from Aarohi's grip. Kairav tied the thread on both Aarohi's and Neil's hands.

Neil: "Thank you Bhai. I'll leave now. I will see you tomorrow. Call me if you need anything here okay?"

Kairav: "Okay I will. Thank you for staying Neil means a lot."

Neil smiled and left.

Precap: Aarohi's feelings.