Chapter 4

Neil reached the location and was waiting for Aarohi to come.

Neil's outfit

He was sitting at the reception waiting for her. She arrived and was looking very beautiful and hot. Neil was shocked beyond his imagination and was just staring at Aarohi like there is no tomorrow.Aarohi waved at him but our Neil was too busy staring at Aarohi's face to even notice her hand. This made Aarohi blush a little and a cute smile appeared on her face.
"Why am I smiling so much? It's just Neil, but why is he looking so hot and handsome today?Why am I calling him handsome?"
Neil was just mesmerized by Aarohi that he just went and side hugged her and they both were looking at each other. Their eye contact was broken by the manager telling them that their table was ready. They went and sat at their table and were scanning the menu card to order something to eat.
Aarohi: "I'll have the pasta bolognese with no mushrooms and olives.
Neil: I'll have the pasta with Bechamel sauce with extra mushrooms and no olives  "
The waiter nodded and went away.
Neil: "How on earth do you not like mushrooms chipkali?"
Aarohi: "Oh chamgardar, I'm allergic to mushrooms, you also don't like olives?"
Neil: "oh and yeah I don't like olives they just taste weird"
Aarohi: "I know right, olives are just weird foods. Also why did you call me her Neil?"
Neil: "Because I wanted to thank you for a lot of things A)For saving my life. B)Putting some sense in my brains, I really found some answers to my questions Aarohi. Thank you so much"
Aarohi just smiled at his statement.
Neil: "I also wanted to apologize to you"
Aarohi: "For what? You haven't done anything wrong"
Neil smiled and said "Not me but bhai. It wasn't right what he said to you the other day at hospital. I'm very sorry Aarohi"
Aarohi: "Neil don't apologize for others, it wasn't your fault and secondly it's not the first time Abhimanyu has misjudged the situation so it's fine. Moreover I'm used to his taunting and him not even trying to listening/understand me."
Neil felt bad that his brother was so rude to her.
Neil: "But that's not fair, you do deserve a second chance. People have an opinion on you which I know isn't true."
Aarohi smiled and said "Neil not everyone gets a second chance in life. Even if I did get a chance to prove myself, his opinion on me won't change."
Neil: "But that's not fair right"
Aarohi: "Yes it isn't, but life isn't fair Neil, everything that happens isn't fair for everyone and it's a falls statement that whatever happens, happens for the good. Like how was it good that my parents were taken away from me?"
Neil: "Wow, I'm speechless Aarohi. I didn't know a lot of things you just said. You have been through a lot but I never noticed it. I always knew Akshara babhi went through a lot but didn't realize you also went through a lot."
Neil said this while keeping his hand on her hand.
Aarohi's eyes teared up listening to Neil's words.
Neil: "Aarohi what happened? Did I something wrong? I really didn't mean to make you cry."
Neil was really worried when he saw Aarohi cry. Not just worried, looking at Aarohi in tears felt like someone was stabbing his body wide open. Before Aarohi could reply anything the waiter came with there order.
After taking a bite Aarohi replied
Aarohi: "Nothing Neil, really nothing. It's just that it's the first time someone actually understood what I meant without mistaking me."
Neil smiled at her while wiping her tears.
Aarohi just froze at his touch. His touch sent shivers down her spine and it brought  a small smile on her face.
They both started eating their dinner in silence, not awkward silence but a silence filled with each other's presence and none of them not wanting more or less.

Precap: "I promise I won't leave you Aarohi"- Neil