Chapter 7

Aarohi and Neil were just sitting. None of them had answers. But do we need the answers or do we tend to ignore these questions because no one has the answers? Some questions just remain as questions, don't they? Aarohi placed her head on Neil's shoulder and said "Why is life so complicated? Why can't it be clear, no drama, nothing? Why", Neil smiled and replied "Your asking the wrong person, Aarohi, but one thing I can say is you're not alone. I'm here for you. I'll always be there. No one can understand you more than me. I'm just a call away."
Aarohi smiled.
Aarohi: "Thank you"
She then saw her watch and it was showing 11:30. "Oh god it's 11:30, even though I told Kairav bhaiya that I'd be late, it's still late and he might be worried." Aarohi thought.
But the thought of leaving Neil made her sad. "Why do I feel sad that I've to leave Neil and go? I can literally meet him tomorrow in the hospital. Neil is my friend, my closest friend. But is he just my friend?"
Aarohi: "Neil? I think we should go back home now. Come, I'll drop you."
Neil nodded and got up. He extended his hand towards Aarohi to help her get up. They sat in the car and Aarohi started driving the car. They reached Birla house. Before Neil could step out of the car, Aarohi hugged him.
Neil: "Bye Aarohi, see you tomorrow. Do text once you reach ."
Aarohi: "Bye Neil"
Aarohi left Birla house and drove to her house. Luckily, her house wasn't very far from Birla house and she reached it within 15 mins. Once she reached home, she texted Neil.
Aarohi: "I reached"
Neil smiled at the message and replied,
Neil: "Great. Thank you Aarohi."
Aarohi smiled at his message. Kairav was waiting for Aarohi to come back.
Kairav: "Aaru, what happened? Why are you wet?"
Aarohi: "Nothing bhaiya, it started raining before I could reach my car. I'll go and change."
Kairav: " Okay, you go and change. I'm going to sleep now. Don't forget to dry your hair or else you will get sick."
Aarohi: "Okay Bhaiya, good night."
Aarohi went up to her room and quickly changed into her comfortable clothes and laid on her bed. She decided to sleep off as her head on paining. Aarohi being Aarohi forgot to dry her hair.
Neil also changed into his pajamas and slept off.
Next day
The Goenka's were sitting on the dining table eating breakfast.
Mannish: "Where is Aarohi? Is she still sleeping? She will be late for her duty."
Mimi: "Manish, I think she might have  gone early. Kairav, go and check once."
Kairav: "Okay mini, I'll go and check."

Kairav went to Aarohi's room and knocked on the door. Hearing no response, he opened the door and saw Aarohi was still sleeping. Kairav thought, "This girl also, she is still sleeping."
Kairav went to wake her up. He put this hand on her forehead to wake her up. Her body was burning hot. "Oh god, Aarohi is having a high fever. I think she forgot to dry her again."

Kairav: "Badi papa, badi mumma, mini." He yelled.
Everyone at the dining table heard Kairav's voice and ran upstairs.
Mimi: "Kairav what happened?"
Kairav: "Mimi, Aaru is having has a high fever. I think it's because she got wet in the rain yesterday."
Kairav said while he was checking her temperature with a thermometer.
Kairav: "Mimi, her temperature is 103. What should we do?"
Everyone started putting wet towels on her head, trying to bring her temperature down. But all their efforts went into vein as her temperature didn't reduce a bit.
Manish: "Kairav, get the car. We should take her to the hospital now and don't tell anything to Akshara she will get worried."
Mimi: "Aarohi, wake up beta, don't trouble us like this." Mimi said this with tears in her eyes.
Kairav nodded and ran to get the car. They started driving Aarohi to the hospital.

Birla Hospital
Neil arrived on time but was excited to meet a special person. Unknowingly, he kept walking near Aarohi's cabin trying to see her once. "Why do I feel weird since morning like something bad is going to happen.? Everyone is fine; bhai, bhabhi, ma and .... Why isn't she here? Is she busy with some operation? Maybe." His thoughts were interrupted by Abhimanyu.
Abhi: "Neil, what are you doing here?"
Neil: "Nothing bhai I just came here."
Abhi: "Neil, are you coming to Aarohi, listen to me. Don't talk to her. You don't know her, the way she blames people and, honestly, I've never seen anyone that mean like her."
Neil: "Bhai please, I'm not saying Aarohi has changed, but I can say she is changing bhai. You need to accept that."
Abhi: "Neil, look what she has done to you. Don't you know how much Akshara has faced in her life and that girl..."
Neil: "Bhai please. I accept Akshara bhabhi has faced a lot, but that doesn't mean Aarohi hasn't faced anything. I understand you are hurt because Akshara bhabhi was hurt."
Abhimanyu didn't even let him finish.
Abhi: "Neil, just hear yourself, she has manipulated you as well.
Neil: "Bhai, can we please remember that we are talking about a woman. Let's respect and remember that." Saying this, Neil left.
"I understand Bhai's feelings, but how can he say that about Aarohi, my Aarohi. Did I just call her my Aarohi. This is so confusing. But where is Miss. Goenka. Is she feeling sad after what happened yesterday?"
His thoughts were again interrupted by the entry of the Goenka family into the hospital rolling in a stretcher. He eyes widen seeing the stretcher and he immediately ran towards them.
Neil: "Aunty, Uncle what happened?
Mimi: "Neil beta, Aaru has a high fever. I don't know since when my daughter is suffering."
Neil felt like his heart stopped working. His hands started shaking and he slowly looked at Aarohi who was unconscious on the stretcher.
Abhimanyu was passing by and saw Aarohi on the stretcher and immediately called the nurse to take her to the ward.
Abhi: "Don't worry, I'll attend Aarohi. She will be alright."
Abhimanyu left and went inside the ward. The rest of the Goenka family went behind her. Neil was just standing still. He couldn't move. His heart was so heavy. "Aarohi please get alright. I need you in my life. You have helped me so much and I need more help in my life. Please god please." Neil had tears in his eyes and he just ran from there to the store room. He closed the door and he sank down. He couldn't control his tears anymore and gave in. He started crying and shaking. He was a crying mess in a way. He just kept praying for Aarohi's safety. He couldn't see her in pain.