Snips apologies to Priscilla

Back with Priscilla ...

She tearfully looks at the gifts she put on her desk and started singing sadly

Priscilla- I started a joke Which started the whole world crying But I didn't see That the joke was on me, oh no I started to cry Which started the whole world laughing Oh, if I'd only seen That the joke was on me I looked at the skies Running my hands over my eyes And I fell out of bed Hurting my head from things that I'd said"

Snips however walks in dark town feeling miserable*

Snips: Someone is trying to break up the team, and I can't practice without Priscilla by my side.

Arbalela was petting Chubby.

Arabella- Why are you sad for ? Dont you think you done enough with that whole argument ?

Snips: Priscilla wants to break up with me.

Arabella- Did she really say that or are you exaggerating

Snips: She said she doesn't want to see me again, she got her wish.

Arabella- And is that her fault you left her

Snips: It's not like her at all, she would never hate my sister after she forgives her.

Arbaella- Well maybe you should have let her explained herself instead of KICKING HER OUT !!!

Snips looks at her: What's to explain? Did you hear what she said insulting my sister?

Arabella- Hey ! We all have reasons ! Okay ! Like how I was born with an ego stone heart and acted all psycho until they gave me this necklace. And if you really loved her then you never shouldnt have treated her like that !

Snips looks down: I blew it, and she doesn't want to see us at, not even Jenny.

Arabella- Well Jenny is not your girlfriend so leave her out of this we are talking about you and Priscilla

Snips looks down*

Arabella- Look you hate her now then just leave her alone. I tried to explain what might had happen but you didn't listen

Snips listens*

Arabella- Didnt you even hear what I said about why I go psycho? I told you Ego stone you stupid little---!

Snips: Are you saying Priscilla was controlled by the ego stone?

Arabella- Uh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

Snips is shocked*

Arabella- Damn y'all children are so dense sometimes

Snips: Even if I go back to see her, she'll tell me to get lost again.

Arbalela- Just try will ya ?

Back with Priscilla ....

She looks at her gifts on the desk and cries in her pillow as the looks at her TV watching the old Overboard where Annie found out Dean was using her and was returning to her rich life on the yacht

Snips was at the door*

Priscilla whimpers

Snips knocks on the door*

She hears it and walked down stairs and sees him.

Priscilla- Leave me alone !

Snips: Babe, I found out you were controlled by the ego stone.