Pearl is homeless

Priscilla kisses Snips's face, Snips giggles goofily*

Priscilla- Awww do you really mean it ?~

Snips smiles: I really do...

Priscilla- Awwwwwww Snips Snips~

She kisses his face again making him giggle

Later on...

Void's family are having dinner

Void eats his soup*

Vexa then comes back mysteriously satistfied as she cracked her knuckles

Vexa- Ey !

Null: Sup sis.

Iblis: What's up sis?

Vexa- Nothing much. Feeling VERY very hetter now from my.. Mishap.

Void: What did you do...?

Vexa- Nothing ! And no I didnt betray you ! See why do you always suspect me so quick ?!

Void: Sorry.

Void Jr: So dad, what jewelpets did you choose to challenge the heroes?

Void: I chose the butterfly, the dalmatian, the ox, the tiger, and the tasmanian devil.

Vexa covers her hand

Void: Sweetie, what's up with your hand?

Vexa- What ?

She looks and sees it's all bruised.

Vexa- N--Nothing !

Void: What happened to your hand?!

Vexa- Nothing !

Void: Did you beat up the prisoner?

Vexa- Um.... Which prisoner ?

Void sighed and took out a remote and they see Ice Cube brutally beaten bruised and bloodied

Void: Vexa.....

Vexa- What ?!

Void: That's it, your grounded, and just in case you try and leave the castle... *Puts a metal bracelet on her wrist*

Vexa- You know what ?! Nega Death thought I should tell you this so Im going to anyway !! Maybe if you didnt choose a smart mouthed bitch like Ice Cube this wouldnt have happened !

Void: I don't trust succubuses!

Vexa- IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A SUCCUBUS DAD !!! See ?! This is what Im talking about ! No matter what I do You are NEVER GOING TO BE PROUD OF ME FOR ONCE !!!! Even If I was born a boy you will still treat me the same !! Just admit it : YOU HATE ME !!!!

Void growls, his hood is more spikey and he took out his claws cause he's going to scratch her*

Vexa looks

Void Jr: Dad no! *grabs his hand*

Iblis holds him: Dad snap out of it!

Void growls as he get angrier as Vexa looks

Nega Death shoved the pill in his mouth*

Void calms down: You know what, go to your room, and you lost your ego stone privileges!

Vexa- You know what ?! Fuck you Dad ! Everything I do is wrong ! Whatever my brothers do is right ! You know what ?!

Vexa grabbed her plate

Vexa- Satan is right, I really am an accident.. No matter if Im good or bad or a boy or a girl I will still get treated this way !! I HATE YOU !!!!!

Void looked shock as as Vexa stormed off.

With the Weaselings......

They have dinner

Morty: Did you hear what's happening tomorrow?

Jason: But before you say anything, Arabella is going to say I don't care what's happening tomorrow or what not.

Arabella- I DONT wanna talk about it.

Morty: Your not?

Arabella- I meant I dont want ANYONE to talk about it.

Morty: Fine... *continues to eat*

Arabella drinks

Malikai pats her back*

Arabella looks

Malikai smiles, the pets eat*

Arabella- And if you're gonna ask Im not going to that game

Malikai: Okay.

Pearl came in whimpering cause Void told her to never come back*

Arabella looked and fangirled

Arabella- A seal jewelpet !

She tackles her and snuggles her

Pearl cries*

Arabella- Whats wrong ?

Pearl: Vexa got in trouble for beating up Ice cube, now Void came to me and told me to never come back, now I'm homeless!

Arabella- Awwww. Im sorry yhat happened to you.

Pearl: I have nowhere else to go...

Malikai: Why not stay with Chubby Checker and his family?

Arabella- Yeah. At least until Vexa gets you back.

Pearl smiled and snuggles her.

Pearl- Alright. Thank you.

Back in the bedroom...

Vexa locked it and angrily and tearfully trashes her room

Void Jr: Okay I healed the prisoner, but is it really necessary to banish Vexa's seal?

Void: It's for an extended punishment, until Vexa learns never to beat up prisoners to the pulp, I'll let Pearl come back, it's not like Vexa is going to hear that I banished her seal from here.