The heroes win

Time skip*

The score is tied*

Wally: It seems the two teams are tied by 72, can one of them get to 80?!

Vexa glared as she squeezes her stressball

Maisie: We can do this guys, remember, teamwork.

Jenny- Right.

Cuphead- Right.

Cheryl- Right.

Bendy- Right !

The whistle blows*

Bendy passes the vall to Cheryl who dribbles it as she is blocked by Nawt and Sweets and tosses it to Cuphead who ducked and dodged before he passed it to Jenny.

Cuphead- Jenny heads up !

Jenny caught the ball and dribbled it and sees Maisie.

Jenny- Maisie !!

She tossed the ball to her

Maisie caught the ball, she dribbles it towards the hoop*

Pound and Blanko were about to grab her but with Maisie's powerful stomp wave that made her jump in epic slow motion style*

Void I'm slow motion: Nooooooo!

Maisie: Game over Monstars! *as she dunked the ball in the hoop*

The heroes cheered.

Vexa- NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! NO NO NOOOO !!!!!!

Wally: I say I say the heroes win!!!

Luisa: Whoo!!

Dolores: You won!!

The heroes cheered

Vexa growled.

Void: Grrrrr, those brats, Ugh, a deal's a deal, free the prisoner.

Vexa growled and went over to the heroes holding a beaten up Ice Cube

Vexa glared hatefully at the kids

Aldryx: Babe! Are you okay?!

Vexa- Just so you all know. You will NEVER be able to beat us gods. Because yall are powerless weak damsel brats ! And that's ALL YOU'LL EVER BE !!!

She then harshly shoved the injured Ice Cube to the ground looking at her with pure hatred

Maisie gasps and helps her up: Ice cube, are you okay?

Ice cube: Yeah I've been through worse pain.

Maisie looks at Vexa: Don't think you'll be prissy for long, cause I can see in my future that you'll be really injured more than Ice cube is now.

Vexa- You know kid ? Your powers ARENT the problem ! ( Venomously ) Its your heart......

Maisie: You don't know much about me, just don't say I didn't warn you.

Void: Vexa, Com'on let's go. *looks at the Monstars* As for you six, your fired.

Vexa goes but she stops for a minute.

Vexa- Oh. And by the way: If your flat chested friend didn't insult me you wouldn't have had four rounds. Like Daddy said. Friends are worthless .... All they do is slow you down.

She then leaves.

The 6 sighed

Maisie: Hey you guys. *holds the basketball* You need to give up those powers.

Pound: Do we have to?

Jenny- Deals a deal touch it.

The Monstars looked at each other.

Pound- Oh okay....

They all touched the ball as they all began to shrink into their tiny nerdluck selves again

Bupkus pops out: That was a blast!

Blanko: It is fun!

Pound: My clothes don't fit.

Nawt: What a trip!

Sweets-( Sighs dreamily ) It was nice being humanly tall for once. But I missed my nerdluck self~

Pound: Can we ask a favor miss Maisie? We don't want to go back to Moron mountain.

Bang: We hate it up there

Nawt: It stinks.

Blanko- I was thinking can we stay here ?

Nerdluck 6- PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE ?!

Bendy-( Rolls eyes ) Oh brother

Maisie: Hmmm, well you guys can stay, as long as you six behave yourselves.

Nerdlyck 6- We will we will !

The kids chuckled as Jenny looked disappointed in Maisie and Ice Cube. Mainly Ice Cube. About what happened witg Vexa

Jenny- Why did you do that ?

She turned away

Ice cube: I'm sorry I put you guys in this mess, it won't happen again.

Jenny: Okay, just don't be weak next time.

Prisiclla- So let me get this straight : you mean we had to suffer two extra rounds because YOU insulted Vexa ?!

Thalassa- What were you thinking ?!

Ice cube: I'm sorry guys.

Priscilla- Im not gonna say anything.

Thalassa- I cant believe they had to suffer like that because of you ! What would have happened if they lost ?! What would have happened if they got eaten ?!

Night- That was really stupid man.

Ice cube: I'm going home so I can heal. *as she leaves*