Chapter 35 | Denying Food

NYX MANSON

VINCENZO SMILES AT me as he pulls me on top of his to his warm body. I place my hands on his large bicep, completely in love with this man's body.

“I think we should go join everyone else,” I whisper, which makes him groan in disagreement.

He tightly wraps his arms around my waist, clearly not wanting us to end our alone time. We've been cuddled up in our bedroom for the past four hours since Aurora caught us.

Vincenzo slides his one hand down my back to my ass, firmly grabbing it, and I playfully glare at him. “They can wait,” he huffs while lifting his head.

He peppers my face with small kisses, and I laugh as I try to unravel myself from his body, but with his strong arms around me, he's making it impossible to escape.

My suddenly clingy boyfriend gives me a fat kiss on the cheek before innocently pecking my lips. “See,” he laughs while lifting his hands up to my waist. “We're having more fun by ourselves,” he mutters before pressing his lips against mine.

I pull away from the soft kiss a second later, and he frowns. “We'll just stay for a little while.”

“Fine.”

He unwraps his arms from my waist, and I climb off his lap. “I'm going to take a quick shower,” I tell him, and he nods while sitting up on the bed. He runs his hand through his hair a few times, making it even messier, and he pouts his pink lips.

“Can I join you in the shower?” He asks, his tone carrying a bit of lust.

“Nope,” I tease. I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

It doesn't take long before Vincenzo opens the door and walks into the bathroom. “I got bored, baby,” he mutters. He walks up to me and grabs the scrunchies in my hand. “Let me help,” he whispers, kissing the side of my neck.

I thank him once he's done tying my braids, and he smiles. “Are you sure we have to go downstairs?” He pouts, and I nod. He hums out of dissatisfaction and places his hands on my shoulders. “Ok, my love,” he huffs before lowering his hands to the hem of my shirt.

I lift my arms so he can take the oversized shirt off me. He throws the shirt to the side and places a small kiss on my shoulder. His lips trail along my shoulders, leaving soft kisses in their path. I relax into his chest and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

· · · · ·

I walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body. I stayed in the shower while Vincenzo got out. It was so hard to watch him walk away, hard and all.

My thighs press together when I lift my eyes from the floor to see Vincenzo dressed in dark grey slacks and a white button-up. He has the long sleeves rolled up to his elbows, exposing a few of his tattoos. His hair is still damp from his shower.

I lick my lips as I take in his looks. I have the urge to pull him to the bed and do all the nasty things we can think of.

Merda,” I mutter, my eyes still going over his frame. He brings his attention to me and looks at me with that charming smile of his. I almost faint on the spot. “You are so handsome,” I whisper.