Character Sketch

Hello Beautiful People..!!

So glad to share this new story with you..!!

Let's take a look at the characters and their background..!!

.

.

.

.

Rajmata Mrinalini Devi

Queen mother of Devgarh. Has a brain which can give run to best scholars of the country. Cunning yet sweet lady. Knows when and where to strike. Powerful and wise. Loves all the grandchildren to the core yet her favourites would be Uday and Manyata. Always wishes the best to Devgarh and Jaigarh Royal families.

Maharaj Brijraj Singh

King of Devgarh, a good king but he has his own flaws. Best friend of Maharaj Giriraj Singh. Kind by nature but he can be easily pissed off. Better businessman than being king. His jovial nature comes out only when he is with family and loved ones. He is one of leading industrialist and has many businesses.

Maharani Komal Devi

Queen of Devgarh, a kind lady. Best friend of Maharani Vasundhara Devi. Understanding wife, doting mother and an obedient daughter in law. She is involved in lot of charity works along with her best friend.

Maharaj Giriraj Singh

King of Jaigarh, a good king and even better businessman. Best friend of Brijraj Singh, caring husband, little strict father but he loves his children a lot. He is one of the leading industrialist and has many businesses.

Maharani Vasundhara Devi

Queen of Jaigarh, a caring and down to earth lady. Best friend of Maharani Komal Devi. A cool mother who gives sensible advices to everyone. She is involved in lot of charity works along with her best friend.

Doctor Umesh Vardhaman or Doctor Saab

Right hand man of Rajmata, professionally doctor but also knows law, legal advisor of royal families, is a family friend of Devgarh and Jaigarh Royal families.

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh

Hot, flirt, dashing, dream boy for every girl would be correct terms to describe him but other than that he is a perfect royal, son, brother, friend and grandson. Best friends of Vijay and Abhimanyu. Enmity with him is like digging your own grave. He is a businessman and hotelier who handles Uday Niwas, his own chain of 7 star hotels and also Jaigarh Group of Resorts.

Rajkumar Vijayendra Singh

Funny, sportive, flirt. He has his way to girls' hearts by his dimples and funny responses. He is protective guy in the group. Best friend of Uday who loves to tease him. He handles Devgarh Nirmaan, which is his own construction company and also Royal Kitchen, which are group of elite restaurants in India.

Rajkumari Unnati Singh

Sweet, caring and simple girl. She opens up with few people who are close to her. Loves her elder brother a little too much and thinks of him as her super hero. She is a jewellery designer and handles Jaigarh Jewells.

Rajkumar Jagat Veer Singh alias Jagat

Sweet, shy yet dashing guy. He is sweet with everyone and follows his elder brother like a perfect younger brother. Doesn't know about Jaynandini's love on him. He handles Jaigarh InfoTech, a leading IT company in India.

Rajkumari Jaynandini

Sarcasm is her language. Dramatic, Fashion queen. Purely extrovert, sticks with Unnati and lands her in trouble. Loves Jagat since her teenage years. Jagat was her first crush and love. No one knows this information and she plans to keep it so. She is a leading model and handles Devgarh Fashion House.

Ruhaanika Kashyap

Bubbly, studious, hardworking, caring girl. She prefers her heart over her brain mostly. Centre of universe for her grandfather. Best friend of Samriddhi Khanna. Loved Yuvraj Udayveer Singh the most and was hurt because of him. Treats royal youngsters as her own.

Sunil Kashyap

Grandfather of Ruhaanika, has faced many things in his life. Loves his granddaughter more than his life.

Smriti Khurana

A rich spoiled brat, rude and nasty at times. Roommate of Ruhaanika. Quite jealous of her. Not in touch with her at present. Daughter of rich businessman father and high profile mother.

Samriddhi Khanna

Best friend and roommate of Ruhaanika, Doing a 9 to 5 job in Mumbai. Understanding and sensitive. She is from an upper middle class background though her uncle has some political connections. Girl friend and soon to be wife of Abhimanyu Seth.

Abhimanyu Seth

Rich, jovial and handsome guy. Has his way with girls but his true love is Samriddhi. Best friend of Uday and Vijay. Handles his own real estate business along with his father. Loving boyfriend and soon to be husband of Samridhi Khanna.

Sharath Thakur

A wicked man, enemy of Uday. Involved in many horrible things. His family owns pharma company, Thakur Chemicals.

Chase Denzel Spacey

Charming, flirt and funny guy, loves Ruhaanika as his sister. Funny yet dumb sometimes.

River Rhodes Samuel

Jovial yet mature guy, Curses a lot, Mischievous person of the whole group. Caring friend.

Shivaansh

Ruhaanika's friend, studying 12th standard, weak in maths, always has a new crush every week.

The Roasted Bean

Ruhaanika's inherited cafe from her grandfather, which she determined to make the best.

Ruhaanika's major accomplishment was that in the span of 3 years, she opened another two branches of the café in main localities of Bengaluru and is quite proud of it.

.

.

.

.

Edited!
I deleted the faces of my characters as I want you readers to imagine them with anyone of your choice!!

Don't forget to click on the STAR icon (⭐️) and write few words of your opinion in the COMMENT section.
It makes your Writer Sahiba, really happy..!!

!!