Part 14

Hello Beautiful People..!!

#JealousYuvrajUdayveerSingh is a sight which I would never grow tired of, also there's another small revelation in the update.

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Vijay, Unnati and Jagat have planned to let Ruhaanika and Uday have some privacy so that they would get a chance to talk out their differences when they were travelling to Mumbai. That's how, the youngsters split up in three cars with their security tailing behind them.

Just as they were about to start their road journey, Ruhaanika asks the driver to stop at the Nexus Mall.

Jay: A mall this early in the morning??

Ruhaanika: My friend is coming to meet me, I have some of my things with my friend.

Uday: (thinks) Friend?? Male or Female??

They remain seated in the cars but Ruhaanika stands in the shade of a tree by side, waiting for that friend.

Suddenly a guy in bullet stops next to her and hands her a cloth bag. He removes his helmet and says something to which Ruhaanika gives a big bunny like grin and nods at him. He gives her a kiss on cheeks and she hugs him.

All of their interaction was observed by a very angry and jealous Uday. His fists were closed tightly and was taking deep, sharp breaths to calm himself.

Unnati, from the other car, was silently analysing them and just then, she hears a click sound as if a camera was shuttering and turns to look at her boyfriend who was now looking seriously at the scene.

Unnati: Why did you take a photo of them? (already guessing his intentions)

Vijay doesn't say anything but sends it to his private investigator to get information about him.

Unnati: Dada won't like this interaction. I just hope he won't be harsh with her regarding this matter.

Vijay: No one in their sane mind would like their girlfriend hugging some other guy unless that guy is her brother. 

Unnati: You get bothered with Ruhi and Dada's relationship, right?

Vijay: Earlier they were just my friends but now Ruhaanika is not just my friend but my sister too. I have never imagined Uday Banna as my sister's husband, that's why I still need some more time to digest all of this situation.

Unnati: You're saying truth, Vijay. I have never imagined that Ruhaanika will come back to us as Manyata. All of this situation is totally unexpected for all of us.

Vijay: The situation is shocking but I am very happy. Before the sitaution worsens, we found Ruhaanika otherwise there would have been even bigger problems.. 

Unnati nods at him, keeping her eyes on Ruhaanika's happy face with the man on the bullet. Ruhaanika hugs him one final time, he shows his dimpled smile before they bump their fists and kisses on her forehead saying their final bye.

Ruhaanika smiles to herself before opening the car door. Uday keeps looking at her, she keeps the bag in the shotgun and closes the partition as it was closed earlier.

Uday catches her knee and pulls her to himself. Ruhaanika was caught off guard and she falls on his chest, squeaking a small scream.

Ruhaanika: What are you trying to do? (yelling)