Part 20

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I think I would take a break from writing after New Year!!
Sorry guys for leaving you in the middle, but your Writer Sahiba would be busy after New Year.
I would certainly post updates but it would be irregular.. 😪😪

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Ruhaanika: (with a sweet smile) Woh kya hai na Smriti, hume dusron ki tarah saazishe rachana nahi aata. Hume toh saanp banne mein koi dilchasp nahi hai. Iss liye woh character tum apne liye hi rakh lo, shayad tumhare liye suit kar jaye.

Uday: (irritated) Kaisi baatein kar rahi ho, Smriti? What do you mean by koi saazish hai? Honestly, I never expected this from you.

Smriti regrets making a joke in front of Uday but Ruhaanika rolls her eyes at them and just then, Vikram Singh Chauhan comes with a plate of lemon cheesecake.

Vikram Singh Chauhan: Hey princess, I got a slice of cheesecake for you.

Ruhaanika: Thank you, Vicky. I'm actually craving for this.

She was about to take the plate from him but Uday beats her to it and grabs the plate as if his life was dependent on it. Ruhaanika widens her mouth in surprise as she sees her beloved cheesecake flying onto Smriti's dress.

Smriti: What the hell!! Yeh aap ne kya kiya?? (shrieking in horror)

Ruhaanika hides her face behind Vikram's biceps and lets out an inaudible giggle while Vikram Singh Chauhan openly laughs but controls himself as soon as Smriti glares at him.

Uday: I'll call someone aap apna dress clean karwa lijiye. (gesturing a maid)

The maid escorts her to a guest room and Smriti cleans her dress while the maid gets her a plate of food. Smriti feels humiliated and determines to get her revenge from Ruhaanika. Smriti stays in the room for another hour, planning and plotting how to avenge for the insult she faced back in the party.

Here, Uday was not leaving Vikram Singh Chauhan and Ruhaanika as they chatted about their lives. It was mostly Vikram Singh Chauhan asking Ruhaanika questions on her life before she got to know that she was the lost princess of Devgarh. Uday was being invisible in their conversation as both of them ignored his presence and continued talking with each other.

Vikram Singh Chauhan: I'm so proud of you, princess. Now I really want to visit your cafes.

Ruhaanika: Aap jab bhi Bangalore jayenge tab aap wahan zaroor jayiye ga. Simple!! (smiling)

Giriraj comes to them as he notices Ruhaanika smiling so hard with the handsome gentlemen. Vikram Singh Chauhan notices him first as he was standing behind Uday and joins their table.

Vikram Singh Chauhan: Good evening Uncle Giriraj, kaise ho aap?

Giriraj: Good evening. I'm fine Vikram beta. Aap kaise hai? Aap ki Australian acquisition kaisi rahi? Suna hai Vishudh ne khud aap ko yeh project saupa tha?

Vikram Singh Chauhan: Aap ne sahi suna hai, uncle. Bhai ne hume yeh opportunity di hai. Unki bhi recently shaadi hui hai na toh Dad ko laga ki Bhai ko abhi kisi bhi overseas project ke liye jaana nahi chahiye. Humare liye bhi yeh sab naya hi hai, uncle. Ab tak humne sirf yahan ke projects sambhale hai na, yeh project humare liye ek nayi experience hai.

Giriraj: That's good beta. Hum naye experiences se hi seekhte hai aur aisi hi hume hamesha apne comfort zone se bahar jaana chahiye, tab hi toh hume pata chalega ki humare capablities kya hai. Right Uday beta?