Part 26

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I decided that from now on, I will be writing the story in English because few of the readers have messaged me that their Hindi is bad and since I have not provided any translations, they want the story to be in English or have translations for the Hindi dialogues..!!

Extremely apologetic for the unintended delayed update. I was caught up with my classes..!!  

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Devgarh Royal Palace*

Ruhaanika was sorting out her bookshelf in her room when suddenly she was called down for lunch. She left the room and kept the door open, while a pile of books were messily kept near the bed. A maid who was passing by her room went inside to clear them as she thought someone left their work in middle to do start another work.

The books were neatly arranged but there was a file among those books which was labeled as: 'To Uday'

Maid: (wondering) This file looks like it's an important one, maybe it's from office. I need to send this to Jaigarh Palace immediately.

She clears the dust on the book shelf and takes the file with her to Brijraj's study room where he ordered her to take few files to Jaigarh Palace for giving them to Giriraj. One driver was waiting in the living room for the files to deliver them immediately. The maid gives Manyata's file along with those official documents to him as the royal family members were happily having sumptous lunch.

The documents were delivered exactly around half an hour later where another maid was asked to receive those documents and submit them on Giriraj's study room. The maid was following her instructions as she was keeping the files in their designated position when she noticed one file labeled on the crowned prince's name. So she kept it on Uday's study table in his room.

*Devgarh Royal Palace*

Ruhaanika was sitting in her room, unaware that her file which contained all the letters which she wrote to Uday were already shipped to him, preparing for her next assignment. She was finally going to give an interview to 'The Greater India' group along with all the youngsters on a talk show.

Rajmata wanted Ruhaanika to appear more in public because she felt the need with the rising popularity for her in the public. It was a good sign that public were accepting her as the crowned princess. The people of Devgarh along with entire Rajasthan were positive about her and now as her achievements were going viral due to Uday's unexpected love declaration, they would definitely be proud of her.

*Fast Forward To The Interview Day*

Vijay and Jay were directly coming to 'The Greater India' studio where the interview is going to commence. Since it was a recorded interview, there was no pressure from the royals that Ruhaanika could mess up on air, few of their PR team members were ready on the set for any emergencies. 

Unnati and Jagat reached the set first and were ushered to get ready before the schedule. Soon later, Vijay and Jay reached together and met the directors of the interview before they left for their make up. Ruhaanika reached next along with Anisha who was coordinating with Aman so that both of them could reach together and get clicked together by the paparazzi. 

Uday and Ruhaanika stopped to greet the staff and then the assistants showed them their make up rooms to get ready for the interview. The assistants, Anisha and Aman were talking to camera director, program director and the host asking the regular questions.