Part 10

Hello Beautiful People..!!

How's the face off??
Shivaansh and Uday are like fire and ice 🧊🧊🔥🔥
You can decide who's who and tell me in the comment section!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Oxfordshire, United Kingdom*

It has been almost a year since Ruhaanika and Uday were fake dating, which eventually turned into a real relationship. They have progressed a lot as a couple. Getting to know each other and adjusting themselves according to each other's preference became very tough because they were brought up in different conditions. As a result, they had many arguments and disagreements over the past few months but overall, it was good.

Coming to Abhimanyu and Samriddhi, they were still the same, trying to juggle between their studies and relationship was tough but still they managed to hold on to each other. Even though Samriddhi told him that they should break up if nothing worked out between them but only she knew that she was also equally in love with him. No one knew that Samriddhi had a crush on Abhimanyu before he proposed to her to be his girlfriend.

Jay and Jagat pretended that they were just only good friends but both of them knew that they were getting attracted to each other. Jagat has started to see Jay in a new light while Jay already loved him since her teenage years.

Maybe Unnati and Vijay were the only couple whose relationship was sailing peacefully. They have always prioritised their friendship over their relationship so no one has ever doubted their proximity to be more than their years old friendship. Unnati and Vijay were very sure and secure that they would be together for the rest of their lives.

Chase enjoyed harmless flirting but also rejected every other girl who approached him as he liked to stress out the fact that he didn't want to waste his glorious bachelor life surrounded by his friends and books. Everyone knew that his heart was already captured by his younger sister's best friend.

River had always maintained reasonable distance from girls and relationships, due to his past and everyone respected his choice.

Just like that, the convocation ceremony of final year students was announced. As the programmes in Oxford were too many and not to forget their degrees were also different, the convocation for every programme was planned on different dates.

Unfortunately, Ruhaanika and Samriddhi had an important seminar scheduled on the same day as the convocation ceremony of Uday, Abhimanyu, Vijay, Chase and River.

The convocation ceremony also meant that parents were also invited to attend the ceremony. Since, Uday had still not revealed his real identity, he was relieved but felt guilty to hide his real self.

In the past year, Uday tried to reveal his identity multiple times but failed in the end. A few times he felt cold feet and sometimes he couldn't say anything as he didn't want to spoil his moments with Ruhaanika.

Ruhaanika just knew that Uday belonged to an affluent family who had their own family business, running from generations to generations. She believed every lie Uday told her, be it's about their mansion just outside the campus, which was way too luxurious to be called as their rented villa, as Uday told her.

Samriddhi already knew that Abhimanyu's family owned Seth's, a popular real estate company which also dealt with ceramics. Coming from a political family, she had an idea that the youngsters were from rich families.