8 letters

Sofia wakes up at 7am with her leg on top of Robin and her head on Robin's chest

Sofia wakes up at 7am with her leg on top of Robin and her head on Robin's chest. Robin had one arm around Sofia, and they were holding hands.

Sofia looks up and sees that Robin is awake and looking at her. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Robin says, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey, when did you wake up?" Sofia asks, rubbing her eyes, but not changing her position.

"Not long ago" Robin responds. "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm better... now that I'm here with you" Sofia responds, burying her head deeper in Robin's chest, making Robin smile.

"Sofia?" Robin says after a pause.

"Yeah?" Sofia asks, looking up.

"I love you" Robin says in a whisper with a gentle smile.

Sofia's face lit up as she flashed a cute smile. "I love you too".

Robin couldn't wait anymore to say those 8 letters. And she's glad she did, seeing how much it meant to Sofia. 

Robin wished she could say more. Robin wished she could tell Sofia that she's her whole life. That she's the reason she doesn't hate this town as much as she did before. That she's the reason she wakes up every day. 

Sofia's the reason why Robin started listening to Madonna with new ears. She's the reason why Robin started reading thriller books. She's the reason why she can be a bit more confident around big groups.

After cuddling for a while, they got dressed and ready to go get groceries for Eddie. 

(Sofia's outfit -the one in blue- plus white classic vans)

When they were ready and waiting for Steve, Robin helped Sofia make her bed. Robin sat in bed and looked at Sofia with dreamy eyes. She was totally in love with her.

Sofia sat on Robin's lap with her legs to the side and played with Robin's hair. In response, Robin placed her hands on Sofia's butt and looked right into her eyes.