05. WHAT!

⚠️Not edited⚠️

~{{♤}}~

It had been a few months since Vance went missing.

Jazz was still went out looking for him every night even when the police had stopped.

It made her sick that after a few weeks Jason had just pretended like he never existed.

even though the night Vance didn't come home her dad had developed a worse drinking problem then before.

She knew it was stupid but every night truned the porch light incase we would come home.

But he never did.

"Hey, dad come on you're gonna be late for work" She said grabbing the beer bottles off his night stand.

He let out a few groans before rolling over making Jazz let out a sigh.

"Dammit im gonna be late for school" Jazz scolded herself.

"What do you want for breakfast" She asked him about to leave the room.

But in the response she threw a pillow twards her head hitting her right in the face.

"Mm cereal it is then" She decided walking away.

She made the cereal grabbing a sticky note from the table and a pen.

Your cereal is in the fridge,
and there is coffee in the pot :)

Love- Jazzy

She stuck the not the table then grabing her bag and running out the the door.

~{{♤}}~

"Jazz, hey" Bruce said slowing down his bike to talk to her.

"Hey" She smiled adjusting her bag.

"You coming to the game tomorrow?"

"Can't community service" She frowned motioning down to her ankle monitor.

"Damn I forgot about that" He said looking down at the monitor.

"But we might be picking there so I might be able to congratulate you after you win" She smiled.

"Oh well how sweet of you" He smiled placing a hand over his heart, then back on his bike handle.

"So do you know when you get it off get" He asked.

"three days from now" She smiled excitedly squealing in the process.

"Jazzy that's amazing" Bruce smiled cheering along with her.

"I know, ugh I cant wait to go and walk around with having a limit" Jazz bragged jumping up and down.

"After you get that stupid monitor I am going to take you to the funnest arcade in this place"

"Ohh I cant wait" Jazz laughed.

"I gotta get to school but see you tomorrow" Bruce waved biking away.

"See Ya" Jazz yelled after him.

~{{♤}~

"Jazzy hey wait up" Donna called out jogging after Jazz.

"Hey Don whats up" Jazz smiled at the cheery girl.

"Ok so I talked to Mr. Davis and he said we could be math partners" Donna said.

"Wait he actually agreed?" Jazz turned to her in disbeliefe

"Yep" Donna spoke her getting more high pitched.