07. Whatcha Doing

⚠️Not edited⚠️

~{{♤}}~

Jazz was just finishing up cleaning when she saw someone out of the cornor of her eye walking onto the feild.

She peeked throught the fence seeing Finney with a Rocket under his arm.

As curiouse as she was Jazz dropped what she was doing and went over to him.

"Whatcha doing" She said startling finney.

"I thought we werent aloud to talk to each other" He said hooking up his rocket.

"We aren't aloud to talk in public" She stated.

"But we're in public right now" Finney said, his face scrunching up in confusion.

"I mean when people are aorund. If people see us talking then they'll start talking an eventually it will get around to are dad's" She explained.

"Right" Finney nodded still confused on why she'd wanna talk to him.

"So what's that for" She asked gesturing to the rocket.

"Just watch" Finney said grabbing her arm gently pulling her back to stand by him.

Finney hooked the whire to the roomote then pressing a button.

The rocket shot up from the ground flying up into the air.

"Holy shit that's so cool" Jazz said, watching the paira shoot open up.

"Right" Finney laughed out smiling widley.

"I didn't know you were into rockets" Jazz said looking at him.

"Yeah well we've never really talked long enough for you to find out" He said.

"Right" Jazz said looking at her feet digging them into the dirt.

"So you like rockets?" Finney questioned hoping they could have something in common.

"Do i like them, dude i love them. I have read like every book in this world on space and rockets" she exaggerated.

"What's your favorite" He said testing her a bit to see if she was lieing.

"Estes 1921, Mercury" She said smiling.

Finney wasn't gonna admit it but, he was kinds impressed. Not many people he new were into Space like him.

"I gotta go but we should hang out some time" She sudjested.

"But what about are dad's?" He said not knowing how'd they'd ever be able to hang out.

"I'll think of something" She said before leaving the field.

~{{♤}}~

Jazz groaned as a loud beeping sound rang in her ear.

She rolled over swatting the alarm clock off her stand hear it crack on the floor.

"Fuck" She cursed hoping it didnt wake up her dad.

Jazz dragged herself out of bet to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Once she was done she made her way over to her closet digging through her clothse trying to find something.

"See Jazz this is why people bully you" She told herself looking in the mirror at her outfit.

Jazzmon ran down the stairs with her hair half way into a pony tail before grabbing her bag running out the door.

On her way she saw Bruces missing flyers.

Last night when her dad told her she cried all night. another one of her best friends gone.