0.10 Can't Feel Shit

⚠️Not edited⚠️

~{{♤}}~

"Finney stop" Jazzmon mumbled watching the boy try and jump up to the small window.

But Finney didn't listen and kept trying. Jazz stood up rolling her eyes.

"Help me with this" Jazz sighed as she tried to pull the mattress to give him a boost.

The two each grabbed an edge of the mattress, pulling as hard as they could. but unfortunately for them it had been bulted to the ground.

"Stop. stop. stop it." Finney said standing up.

Jazz stopped pulling and stood up looking at Finney confused.

"If anyone could of broke that window, they already would've done it" He continued pacing.

"Robin would've done it" Jazz said in a half whisper sitting down on the mattress looking at her lap.

Finney stopped pacing and, stared at the window for a moment before taking a seat beside the girl.

"We're not getting out of here" Finney said in defeat.

"Finney-"

"We're not getting out of here" He repeated staring at the ground in front of him.

"Don't say that" She muttered. "I'm not dying in mask freaks basement. and neither are you"

Finney looked over at the brunette with a sad expression as the room became silent.

That was until a loud ring echoed its way through the basement once more.

The two turned to look at the phone as it continued to ring.

Finney and Jazz stood quickly backing away from the phone.

"Go on" Jazz stuttered slightly nudging Finney's arm. "answer the phone"

Finney looked at her offended but, also bagging her to come with him.

"No se inglesa" She shrugged.

Finney rolled his eyes knowing she wasn't gonna back down.

The phone rang again, Finney slowly walked over to it with Jazz fallowing slowly behind him for moral support.

Finney lifted the phone from the wall fearfully putting it up to his ear as Jazz watched like it was a horror movie.

"Hello?" Finney said hesitantly.

About to give up Finney pulled the phone away ready to put it back till the other line picked up and, Finney quickly brought the phone back.

"Hello?"

But still now answer, just....silence.

~{{♤}}~

Once again the two had fallen asleep. Finney curled up on one side. Jazz against the wall on the other

Finney woke up to a weird creaking.

His eyes landed on the phone. The creaking continued as his dazed vision made it seem as if it was breathing.

"Stop it" Finney said annoyed by the phone.

"Stop what?"

Finney shot up in fright by the sudden voice that had also scared Jazz waking her up.

"Jesus Christ" Jazz said out of breath seeing the Grabber crouching in the corner.

"We're hungry" Finney said.

"We need food".

"How are your eyes" The Grabber asked completely ignoring them.