06. I Wasn't Staring

⚠️Not edited⚠️

~{{♤}}~

"Dad, You home?" Jazzmon's voice echoed through the house as she rushed down the stairs.

She listened for a minute but there was no answer telling her he wasn't home.

"Perfect" She smiled grabing a can of coke from the fridge then jumping on the coach.

She turned on the TV hoping there was something good on, but her eyes were greated with static.

A frown apearing on her face Jazz groand throwing her head back in annoyance before looking over at the clock.

"Oh shit" Jazz quckly stood up grabing her yellow vest from the coat hanger then running out the door.

~{{♤}}~

"I'm here, I'm here" Jazz yelled waving her hand at the officer jogging up to him.

"Miss Hopper you're late" He sighed eye's gleued to his attendance sheet.

"I know i slept in" She said catching her breath as she masde her way over beside Pryah who just bowed her head laughing.

"I dont wanna hear it. Alright let's get started, Harper and amy you guys are on park, Jack avery....."

His voice got muffled in Jazz's ears while she started at the ground zoned out until someone nudged her arm.

"Jazz come on we're at the baseball feild" Pryah said zoning her back in grabbing her wrist and pulling her along.

Jazz was happy they were by the baseball feild. then she could watch Bruce play and won't have to feel bad about missing it.

Once they got closer they could hear the muffled cheering of the corwd and coaches yelling.

Jazz made her way over by the fence looking in to see the game.

She looked around knowing most the players.

Then her eyes traveld across the feild to the center were Finney stood.

He looked around at everyone then faced Bruce who was batting and through the ball.

Unfortunatly Bruce missed making most of the crowd cheer.

Her eye's lingerd on Finney a little longer than they should have scince he looked over in her direction meeting her eyes.

Jazz quickly looked at bruce making it seem like she wasnt staring at him but she had already been caught.

"You think he's cute don't you" Pryah smirked from beside her.

"Who, Bruce? god no. He's like my best friend" Jazz scrunched her face shaking her head

"No you dumbass" Pryah said hitting Jazz in the arm.

"Him" She smiled pointing in Finney's direction.

"Finney? Ew oh my god no" Jazz fake gagged.

"Oh really cause your eyes said otherwise" She smirked.

"No"

"Then why were you watching him"

"I wasn't watching him i was watching the game" Jazz denyed.

"He smiled at you"

"He did" Jazz asked trying to hide her excitment.

"Uh Ha you do like him" Pryah laughed.

"No i don't."

"Mhm."

"I Don't.''

"Why is it such a bad thing. So what you have a crush its not tha big of a deal" Pryah said watching the girl get frustrated.

"It's not about having the crush its about who its on" Jazz said looking back to the game.

"So you admitt it" Pryah smirked.

"Oh shut up you like Bruce" Jazz laughed.

"Yes I do, Bruce is gorgouse" Pryah said dreamingly.

"Want me to ask him out for you"

"Would you"

"No you can do it yourself" Jazz said.

"Fine" The raven haired girl pouted picking up some trash.

"Ou the games over i'll be right back" Jazz said dropping all her stuff and taking off the vest.

"Say hi to Bruce for me" Pryah yelled as Jazz ran off.

Jazz ran over on to the feild tackling Bruce with a hug.

"Congratulations loser" Jazz cheered letting go of him.

"Umm i wouldn't be calling me a "loser" considering i won the game" He bragged.

"Whatever"

"Hey dont you have community service right now" He asked now realizing that she was actually there.

"Who cares abiut that my best friend just won a game" She smiled looking over to pryah.

"Hey do you know a girl named Pryah Dommer" Jazz asked looking up at him.

"Yeah,why?"

"Well she thinks you're cute and you should totally ask her out" She smiled.

"I was actually debating wether to ask her out after the game" He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well if you still wanna ask her she's right over there" Jazz smiled turning him to Pryah who just waved.

"You think she will say yes" He asked with a bright smile.

"Oh i know she will say yes" Patting him on the shoulder.

"Ok I'm gonna do it" He said finally giving in.

"Great i will see you tomorrow because you are walking me to school" Jazz gave him a big smile them skipped away.

She grabbed her vest from the bleachers walking over to were she was when all of a sudden she ran into someone dumping water all over them.

"Shit, I am so sorry" She rambled looking up to see who she had just ran into.

"Its fine, It's just water" Finney said picking the battle up from the ground.

"Right umm I gotta get back to you know" She said gesturing to the vest in her arms then running off over to Pryah.

Finney stood there smiling then looked at his sister to see her smiling to.

"What?"

"Shes my new favorite" Gwen smiled.

"You don't even know her" Finney laughed as they continued to walk.

"Yeah but you like her, and she stood up for you in the parking lot so you have my approval" Gwen said.

"I don't like her, and she stood up for me one time. Plus we're not even aloud to talk to eachother" He sighed.

"Just Because daddy and her dad don't get along doesn't mean you guys can't" Gwen reasoned.

"I still don't like her"

"Whatever you wanna believe"

~{{♤}}~

F

un fact: Jazzmon was staring 🤫

Bonjour tout la Mond. That my friends is another chapter down hope you enjoyed 😉

~Auther