08. Space of life

TW: There will be some gore in this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable please skip :)

Ps I will put a warning sighn before it comes up.

⚠️Not edited⚠️

~{{♤}}~

Jazzmon made her way down the street with Pryah who was rambling on about this new boy in her class.

"And his hair, oh his hair. It's so fluffy and just the right length" Pryah described holding her hands to her chest.

"Pryah if you like him that much, why not just ask him out" Jazzmon sudested.

"Umm because he would never go for someone like me" The raven haired girl scoffed adjusting her bag.

"What are you talking about? Pryah you're hot, you're funny, you can make a conversation out of anything and you're smart as hell" Jazz finished.

"You really think he would say yes" Pryah asked unsure.

"Honey, I know he will say yes" Jazz laughed as they made it to her front door.

"Ok, I'm gonna do it" Pryah eaked hugging Jazz before running off.

"Tell me everything after school" She called out after the running girl.

"Dad, I'm home" Jazz voice echoed through the house as she hung her vest on the hanger.

Taking the car not in the driveway and the silence as a replay saying he wasn't home, she skipped over to the fridge grabbing the bowl of left-over pasta.

Jazz was in the kitchen making super when she heard the door slam.

"Uh- Suppers gonna be ready soon" She mentioned watching her dad came in and grab a beer from the fridge.

Jason just scoffed slamming the fridge door closed.

The phone rang, Jason loudly sighed stomping his way over to the phone.

"What do you want" He said with annoyance.

"I understand, thank you"

"Yeah I'll be sure to tell her" He hung up the phone walking into the kitchen with a disappointed look.

"Who was it?" Jazz wandered Putting the pasta on the plate

"It was Robins uncle. Robin he a- he didn't um- come home" Jason said looking at the ground.

CRASH!

Glass shattered everywhere as the plate hit the ground, pasta all over the floor as jazz stood there with a fork in her left hand.

Jason started yelling and cursing at her for dropping the plate on the ground but, Jazz stood there in silence.

After what felt like an hour of him yelling she slowly began to walk away to her room.

Jason stopped yelling once she began to move and just watched her walk up the stairs.

~{{♤}}~

"All right, class. It is the day you've been dreading all semester" Mr. Hopkins started.

"Frog dissection day."

Jazz stared down at the frog infront of her, her stomach feeling queasy at the idea of even touchy the dead animal, let alone having to cut it open.

"Uh, pick a partner. Remember, you will be paired with this partner for the rest of the year" He said trying to be louder than the kids racing to there friends.