Extended Summary

*I do not own any of the Witcher franchise. I only own my OC, Nessa, and any other original characters I introduce. If she is similar to any other OCs out there, I apologize. My goal was to bring my own character to life but I understand that it can be difficult to have completely unique ideas. Please let me know if she bears a resemblance to some other author's OC.

*This will be based mainly on the Netflix show with a bit from the books and lore. I have not played all of the video games nor read all of the books. I will be taking creative liberty with this story but any and all of the content I have kept true belong to Lauren Schmidt Hissrich (and Netflix) as well as the author of the books, Andrzej Sapkowski.

*If I decide to add spicy scenes, I will post a separate book that has those versions of the chapters. The chapters with the spicy version will be labeled with (1) after the title, indicating that the spice can be found in a separate book under the same title but with a (2). This will be 18+ content only on the separate book.

*Based on the Witcher so there will be an appropriate level of violence and cussing but nothing too bad.

· · · · ⚔︎ · · · · ⚔︎ · · · · ⊲ ✦ ⊳ · · · · ⚔︎ · · · · ⚔︎ · · · ·

The life of a  𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼  is a lonely one.

A woman travels the Continent, helping those in need wherever she goes. Those lucky enough to meet her know her simply as Nessa, a talented rogue mage. Despite her youthful appearance, she is much older than anyone would assume. But a Witcher is no normal person. Throughout her journeys she can't help but wonder if Destiny is purposefully drawing her to Geralt of Rivia. But caring for him will only lead to ruin. Because Nessa is not who she says she is. Her secrets could threaten not only those closest to her but the whole world.

The life of a  𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻  is a lonely one.

Geralt of Rivia scoffs in the face of Destiny. Meeting Nessa, a woman more mysterious than him who full heartedly believes in such a concept, was one bump in his long road marred with blood and coin. Or so he thought. Somehow, the fiery mage worms her way into his life. As a man who was forced to learn that people often prove more wicked than beasts, he slowly starts to believe that Nessa is the exception. Little does he know that she may be the wickedest beast of all.

· · · · ⚔︎ · · · · ⚔︎ · · · · ⊲ ✦ ⊳ · · · · ⚔︎ · · · · ⚔︎ · · · ·

*Hey everyone! To those who are coming from Blood and Water, I have decided to first work on this Witcher fanfic while I plan my own original idea. If time allows I will also work on another fanfic as well. To the newcomers, hello! Welcome! Please feel free to comment on any grammatical, spelling, or other errors.