𝟶 𝟶 𝟷

𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐋𝐀

🎶You pray for my demons, girl, I got you
Every time I sip on codeine, I get vulnerable🎶

WAIT FOR U played throughout the car as Eden recorded herself singing the lyrics. She saved the video before posting it to her Instagram story.

Incoming call: bryson❤️‍🔥

"Hello"

"Where you at?" he asked.

"Don't be asking me where I'm at like you my daddy or sum. I just got out the store picking up some stuff for the house, why?" she responded pulling out of  Target's parking lot.

"I was just checking, had to make sure you wouldn't out being grown." he responded.

"Boy please, I'm grown as ever. But what you wanna eat tonight I really don't feel like cooking?" she asked merging onto the interstate.

"I want some chick-fil-a. Get me a 8 count nuggets with the sauce and fries and den get me a chicken sandwich with the mac n cheese. Oh and a fruit punch for both the drinks" he said yawning.

"Bye Bry get off my phone." she said before hanging up and shaking her head.

Bryson was her little brother, he was only 17 but acted like he was the oldest. She stayed spoiling him since he wasn't a bad teen, he focused on school and basketball.

————————————————————————
"You excited to graduate?" Eden asked before biting into her chicken sandwich.

Bryson was at the end of his senior year in high school and only had three weeks left before graduation.

"Hell yeah, I den rocked out for my senior year already in basketball and left my mark. Ready for the next level." he responded nodding.

"So you decided which college you picking?" Eden asked knowing he was having trouble deciding. She knew that whatever decision he made she would support him 100%.

"Leaning towards Tulane" he said shrugging.

"Nigga what you shrugging your shoulders for, that's big as hell. You know how hard it is to get in Tulane and they asking for you?" she said smiling and hitting him on the arm.

He let out a slight smile and chuckled.

"You know they would be so proud of you right?" she said looking him in the eyes.

He nodded his head in response before wiping his hand across his face.

"Im bout tried as hell, imma catch you inna AM" he said getting up from the Island and throwing his trash away.

"Alright bub see you tomorrow" she said yawning and getting up to throw her trash away.

He nodded before walking off to his room.

She wiped down the counters before going to her and getting clothes to take a shower.

After her shower she got in the bed and scrolled through instagram for a while.

Incoming call: Dess👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

"Hellooo" Eden dragged.

"Best I need you to do me a hugeee favor" Dessiana said.

"What bruh" Eden said sighing knowing it was going to be some crazy.

"I need you to take one for the team please" Dess mumbled.

"Girl what the hell you mean take one fa' the team, we is not in no high school bruh." Eden said mugging the phone.

"I got this dude I really fuck with heavy and he wanna go to brunch and shit tomorrow and he told me being somebody for his homeboy." She said in a hurry.

"So basically you want me to smile in a nigga face just so you can get dick from the homeboy" Eden said with annoyance laced in her tone.

"Yessss, exactly. I knew you was gone come through, we going at 1 imma send you the location tomorrow." she responded.

"Whatever Dess and the food better be good, and if his homeboy ugly imma leave yo ass there by yourself." Eden said rolling her eyes.

"Thank you best I owe you one for real, love youuuu" Dess said.

"Love you too" Eden said before hanging the phone up.

She shook her head thinking about the things her best friend put her through.

Dessani had been her best friend since middle school. Dess was the out going extrovert while Eden was the chill introvert, she was very down to earth though.

"She better be lucky tomorrow a Saturday." Eden said sighing and fixing her pillows so that she can get comfortable.

————————————————————————

Hey y'all!

So basically I have no idea what I want for this book but I do have a significant storyline...I just have no idea how imma lay it out.

Anyways, thank you for tuning in <3