𝟶𝟶𝟼

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐋𝐀

"Alright y'all he finna walk in shhhh." Eden whispered to the party guest.

Everyone whispered lowly while watching the entrance, the entire building was dark due to the lights being turned off.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as Bryson walked into the party venue.

The lights turned on revealing everyone, there was around 70 people who had showed up to the party. Most of them being Bryson's class and friends.

"Forever" By Drake began playing causing everyone to get hype and record him.

Bryson laughed and flexed his outfit as he walked deeper into the party finding Eden who was recording him with her phone.

"Thank you sis" He said taking her in for a hug.

"You know we gotta celebrate the grad the right way!" She exclaimed smiling.

She walked to the Dj booth and grabbed the microphone so that she could make an announcement.

"Excuse me y'all I got a quick announcement. Thank everybody who's came so far, we finna turn the fuck up for my baby brother!" She said causing everyone to yell.

She walked away from the Dj booth and met again with Bryson.

"We got everything up in here, open bar, hookah machines, bottle girls, dancers, allat. I brung the club to you since you still a youngin." She said causing him to chuckle.

"Much appreciated" He said before walking off into the crowd.

Eden felt so accomplished, she planned this whole party mainly by herself and everything was a success so far.

"Girl this party lit as fuck already, they got hoes twerking everywhere!" Dess yelled approaching Eden causing her to laugh.

"Saint and them pulling up right now, can you come with me to go meet them at the entrance?" Dess asked causing Eden to nod.

"I didn't expect this many people to come, Bryson is one popular loner ass nigga." Eden said shaking her head.

They both walked to the entrance and was met with Saint and Syncere, as well a small group of other people.

Dess immediately clasped onto Saint, forgetting to greet anyone else.

"Hey y'all, thank y'all for coming! Bryson somewhere getting twerked on. We gotta open bar, hookah, and some other shit so feel free to do whatever." Eden said to the group of people.

"Bestie you did it up for real for my lil nigga." Saint said taking Eden in for a hug.

"You know I had to do my thing or whatever!" She exclaimed popping her imaginary collar.

"But come on y'all we gotta lil section inna corner." Eden said motioning for them to follow her.

She wasn't familiar with the crew the boys were with but she knew if they were with either of them they had to cool people.
————
It had been hours and the party was still going strong. Eden had tapped out hours ago and was just chilling with Syncere since he was the only one who didn't care to go and party.