𝟶 𝟶 𝟺

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐋𝐀

"You good bruh?" his homeboy Khalil asked him passing the blunt.

Syncere had been sitting there for a whole hour staring off into space and not saying a word, he just passed the blunt.

He nodded his head before take a puff and passing it. He got up from the couch and pulled his pants up to avoid them from sagging.

"Imma fuck with y'all later." he said walking to front door of the abandoned home.

He walked out of the home and scrunched his face up when he was met with the hot sun shining in eyes.

He walked to his all black Mercedes Bens AMG E-Class Sedan and unlocked it before hopping in and starting it.

Incoming call: Saint🖤

"Wassup"

"What you got going later?" Saint asked on the other line.

"Nun much, chilling" he said shrugging.

"They catching on to you bruh" Saint said calling him by his middle name.

"Can't catch on to some that's not there, been got that handled since earlier." Syncere responded turning out of the neighborhood.

"You need to be more careful, they waiting for the slightest shit to take you out nigga" Saint said in a serious tone.

"Don't give a fuck" Syncere said ready to end the conversation because it didn't really faze him.

"Whatever bruh, be safe" Saint said getting annoyed by his careless younger brother.

"Always" Syncere said before ending the call.

He turned the music in the car up before speeding off on the highway.

🎶 Set my alarm, It's time to kill 'cause we on schedule
I can't speak on what we doin', that shit federal
You thought that you caught me lackin', I'm ahead of you
You tryna rap and you get killed, they gon' be mad at you 🎶

Twin Nem played through the car speakers as Syncere pulled up to a home in a middle classed neighborhood.

He killed the engine before hopping out of the car and walking up to the front door.

He knocked on it twice before waiting for it to be answered.

The door swung open revealing a short brown skin girl.

"Heyyy" she said wrapping her hands around his neck and taking him into the house.

"Wassup" he mumbled.

She lead him upstairs to a bedroom before closing and locking the door.

He sat on the bed and she straddled his lap before kissing his neck.

"Fuck allat' kissing and shit come on Myracle" he groaned.

She nodded her head before allowing him to stand up and pull down his jeans and boxers.