𝟶 𝟶 𝟹

𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐋𝐀

"You coming over later?" Dess asked Eden.

They were on the phone having their daily talk.

"Yah Bryson gone with his friends so I might as well." Eden said shrugging her shoulders.

"Bet I'll order food and shit and we can have like a movie night or sum" Dess said causing Eden to nod as if she was able to see her.

"Yah that's cool, I'll come around 8" Eden responded.

"Alright see you later pooh" Dess said.

"Alright" Eden said before hanging up the phone.

She opened her MacBook and looked at the delivery status of new product she was putting in her boutique before answering emails about promotions.

"Now I got a hour to get myself together"she said getting making the yikes face.

She walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower before undressing herself. She turned around looking at the long scar that went down her spine.

She stepped into the shower once it got hot enough and began washing herself.

Once she was done she stepped out and dried herself off before moisturizing her whole body in cocoa butter.

She decided on wearing something comfortable since she knew she was going to end up spending the night. She threw on a crème colored skims lounge wear shorts set and her matching crème Chanel sandals.

She sprayed her Marc Jacobs perfume on and put vaseline on her lips. She went over to her jewelry box before putting on her everyday basic jewelry which consisted of a pair of studs, gold necklaces, gold rings, and her apple watch.

She grabbed her black tote bag before throwing her wallet and other necessities in it like her bonnet, phone charger, and tooth brush.

Walking out of the room she turned of all of the lights in the apartment before walking towards the door, making sure to set the alarm before leaving.

————————————————————————
Eden knocked waiting for Dess to answer the door.

"Coming!" she heard from the other side of the door.

The door swing open revealing Dess in the sane skims lounge set but in black. Eden straight faced her best friend before shaking her head and walking into the apartment.

"Bruh why I knew this was gone happen" Eden said laughing while taking Dess in for a hug.

"Imma go change real quick" Dess said laughing before running off to her bedroom.

Eden shook her head laughing walking into the living room. Her smile quickly dropped when she saw Saint and Syncere sitting on the couch.

"No offense but why the fuck y'all here" Eden said standing like the awkward emoji.

"Obviously your friend invited us." Syncere mumbled.