𝟶 𝟶 𝟸

𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐋𝐀

🎶 We on the same shit (Yeah)
Fucked the same bitch (Let's get it)
On the same block (Yeah)
Held the same switches (Yeah)🎶

Evil Twins played on the Alexa Dot throughout the whole apartment.

"GANG I KNOW I AIN'T TRIPPIN'" Bryson yelled tapping Eden on her arm.

"THEY THINK THEY CAUGHT US SLIPPIN'" Eden
yelled jerking her head back pointing to the invisible opps.

"HANG OUT DAT WINDOW DUN DUN DUN DUN SOON AS THE LANE SWITCH!" They both sung together loudly.

They both busted out into laughter.

"Real mother fucking evil twins." Eden said recording them and then saving the video to her phone.

"Where you going?" Bryson asked laying across her bed while she sat at her vanity applying her everyday beat.

"If you must know I'm going on a lil' double date." She responded.

"What dude did you force to go out wit yo ass?" Bryson asked fake scoffing.

"Negro please, yo' sister got them hoes boyyy" she said dapping herself up.

"Never did she just dap herself up" He said laughing at her.

"And did" she said applying her lipgloss.

"Ouuu perioddd it's giving the gworls very much gremlinnn" He said in a feminine voice.

Eden turned around and stale faced him before shaking her head and turning back around.

"It's giving somebody hating cause they can't get no girls" she said.

"Who can't get no girls? I gets me some cooter cat" Bryson said jerking his head back.

"What Durk said? Alll in yo homeeee" he sung while laughing.

Eden's jaw dropped at her little brother.

She knew he was at the age where he was having sex and she respected that. She preached safe sex to him consequences of unsafe sex. Her only wish was that he didn't do it while she was home.

"I hope you catch some you can't cure" she said shaking her head.

"Never, I stay's strapped up" he said.

"Anywaysss, what the fit giving?" She said standing up showing him the full fit.

"Overdressed" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Perfect" she said running her fingers through her hair.

She took pictures in her mirror and posted them to her story before grabbing her black medium Telfar bag and essentials to throw in it.

She wore a calf length black body con dress and paired it with black Rick Owen boots.

"Wrist on what?" Bryson said holding his ear as they walked into the living room.