1

Erin POV

"See you later mum!" I yell walking out the door with my brother, Danny. I don't wait for a reply before hoping into his car. My mum runs out a few seconds later waving her hands in the air. I roll down my window.

"firstly, wait for Alice. Secondly, Alpha Theo is visiting later and I need you both to come straight home after school. You," She points at me, "need to be here because he is looking for his mate. You," She points at Danny, "need to greet him as your future alpha. Don't be late."

With that Alice walks out the door and slides in the back seat. We all mumble a bye to mum just as dad walks out and waves bye.

"Meet here straight after school." Danny says before walking to his friends. AKA his future beta and gamma. Chris and Matt. They've all been friends since we were born. Danny is the more...sensible of us three.

I walk off to my locker and am met by my best friend Taylor. She is constantly hyperactive. I swear she is on drugs. She's a werewolf like myself. The betas daughter actually. And Chris twin sister. Chris is the future beta.

"Hey gurl! Alpha Theo is coming to the pack to find his mate. I can't wait. What if it's me? I mean i'd be over the moon but that means that i have to leave the pack and my family. Oh my god. What if it's you? I mean you are the alphas daughter. It would be so awesome. But then i'd lose my best friend-" I slam my hand over her moth to stop her from babbling anymore.

"I told you once. I told you a thousand times before. I. Don't. Want. A. Mate." I growl. She huffs and licks my hand. I immediately pull my hand back and wipe it on my passing brother.

"What the fuck Erin." Danny yells and wipes his shoulder. I smirk.

"Taylor licked my hand so I wiped it on you." He growls and launches at me. I side step but he catches onto my move and manages to change coarse. I land on the floor with a huff and the growl at him.

"Don't growl at me." He grits out.

"Your alpha voice doesn't work on me, mister. Don't tell me what to do. Your older then me by half an hour dude. Now get your fat egoistical ass off me before i kick you off." He grudgingly gets off me and growls at me before walking off with Matt and Chris.

"Bastard." I mutter under my breath. He growls. Indicating he heard me. I chuckle and walk off to my first class with Taylor. Maths. I growl as my teacher glares at us for being late. I growl at him and he quickly diverts his attention. Perks of being the alphas daughter. I smirk and take my seat at the back of class with Taylor sitting next to me.

"Ms. Collins. The answer please." The teacher targets me. I groan and look at the board. I glare at him then look at the board. Really. Teeheehee.

"21" I say and everyone bursts out laughing. The teacher glares at me and looks at the board before sighing.

"Correct" He mumbles after everyone is calm and it just makes everyone laugh more. I lean back in my chair and look smug towards my teacher. He glares at me for the rest of the lesson before the bell goes and this is how most of class my classes go.

***

"Hurry up!" Alice and Danny yell at me from across the parking lot. I growl and say bye to my friends before running to my brothers car just as he is about to drive off. I growl when he drives off without me. I hand my bag to Taylor and sprint to the forest. I quickly strip and tie my clothes around my ankle. Mum and dad are going to kill me.

I shift into my brown wolf with a white ear and white eye patch and sprint to the pack house. I get there and see my mum and dad looking out towards the road with Danny and Alice beside them. I bark and they turn towards me.